Lesson 14: A noble gangster 贵族歹徒 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How did Haywood make in times of peace? There was a tine when the owners of shops and businesses in Chicago that to pay

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(592) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

negotiate -洽谈,协商 Negro -黑人 neighborhood-邻居,街坊 nephew -侄子,外甥 nerve -神经,勇气 nest -巢,窝 network-网状物,网络 neutral -中立的,中性的 nevertheless-仍然,然而 niece -侄女,外甥女 nightmare-恶梦,可怕的事 noble -贵族的,高尚的 nonsense -胡说,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

导购口语: Furniture of padauk looks both noble and magnificent. 紫檀木家具看上去既高贵又豪华。 We've got some fine workmanship here. Just look at the glaze. I'm sure you'll be very proud to have them. 这里有一些做工精致的产

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

base, [beis] adj 卑鄙的=vile;私生的 【例】To betray a friend is a base action 出卖朋友是卑鄙的行为。 【根】base本身作为词根:低的,低下的 【类】debase:value=attenuate:force 贬低价值=削弱力量 【反

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

SATURDAY -- I am almost a whole day old, now. I arrived yesterday. That is as it seems to me. And it must be so, for if there was a day-before-yesterday I was not there when it happened, or I should remember it. It could be, of course, that it did ha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree -- the herald of spring, ushering in the dawn... I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense... I like the subtle wind. In spring, it s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

US Anti-War Mother Vows to Continue Protesting 美国反战母亲继续抗议 Since Cindy Sheehan began her protest in a ditch along the dusty road to the president's ranch, Mr. Bush has been careful

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--社会新闻点评

Good morning,I am Catherine Callaway at the CNN Center in Atlanta,with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEW. President Obama has won the Noble Peace Prize.Thestunning announcement made earlier this morning.The NominatingCommittee said that Mr.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(十)月

Such pleasure this, if truth be told, no one ever felt before, such joy in loving they adore. 语音讲解: 单词发音 pleasure /ˈpleʒə(r)/ felt /felt/ adore /əˈdɔː(r)/ 连词发音 no one ever felt before /nəʊwʌnˈevəfeltbɪˈfɔː/ j

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I could have rat. I kept my mouth shut. All that time in prison, where did that get you? Twelve years. I kept my mouth shut. I could have ratted. But not Dom Hemingway. Dom Hemingway is free! Dom Hemingway is free! Mr. Fontaine! Do you hunt, Dom ? __

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Business E-readers Turning the page 商业 电纸书 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

LESSON 63 A noble boy 第63课 一位心灵高尚的男孩 The woman was old and feeble and gray, and bent with the chill of the winter's day. 一位年迈的老妇人身体虚弱,在寒冷的冬天里瑟瑟发抖。 The street was wet with the rec

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

But please do not be too sentimental about the good old days. 我想提醒你们,千万不要对所谓古老的好时光抱有过多的感伤之情。 Many people who only see the beautiful churches and the great works of art which the Middle Ages

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

REMY:Well, it made my dad proud. DAD:Now, dont you feel better,Remy?Youve helped a noble (高贵的)cause(事业). REMY:NobleWere thieves,Dad.And what were stealing is, lets face it, garbage(垃圾). DAD:It isnt stealing if no one wants it.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

LESSON 41 The saint bernard dog 第四十一课 圣伯纳犬 The Saint Bernard dog is very large and strong, with a large head, long hair, and a bushy tail. 圣伯纳犬体型庞大,体格健壮,头部很大,毛发很长,还有一条毛茸茸的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 17 The horse 第十七课 马 The horse is a noble, useful animal. 马是一种高尚的益兽。 He is gentle, and willing to work. He is not made to destroy or to hurt, but to be of use to man. 他很温和,乐于工作。他不会消灭或伤

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

REMY:Well, it made my dad proud. DAD:Now, dont you feel better,Remy?Youve helped a noble (高贵的)cause(事业). REMY:NobleWere thieves,Dad.And what were stealing is, lets face it, garbage(垃圾). DAD:It isnt stealing if no one wants it. R

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

something happen to me, on the day we met, now you're the one I can't forget, did you feel it,too, would a dream come ture, if we were together, in love forever, now wherever I go, it's you i find, in my heart and on my mind, right at if you belong

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

模仿句子: Greece has formally said that it can't pay the 1.6 billion euro that it owes the IMF unless it stops paying its pensioners or its workerssalaries, and that for this government is not a choice its willing to make. 翻译:希腊已正式

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

我喜欢淡淡地思念一个人,静静地将自己包围在沙发之中,任思绪在回忆里飘荡 爱也要淡淡的。爱,不要成为囚,少是愁多也是忧 I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree -- the hera

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读