Passage Two Engineering students are supposed to be examples of practicality and rationality, but when it comes to my college education I am an idealist and a fool. In high school I wanted to be an el

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

I dont get it, said Benny. Why is Jonathans picture in the paper? He got the leading role in that movie, Noble Knights of the Round Table, said Violet. So thats why he has an agent, said Jessie. That must be the movie contract Steven Chase was talkin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 103 The Sword of the Silver Kn

actual 实际的,真实的 be presented to 被赠送给 be put together 把放在一起 be taken to pieces 被拆卸成小块 copper 铜 framework 构架,框架 liberty 自由 make one's homes 安家 monument 纪念碑 noble 高尚的,壮丽的

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

By Gary Thomas Washington 12 July 2007 The secretary-general of Interpol, the international police organization, says countries need to share data on lost or stolen passports. In a VOA interview, the Interpol chief says the failure of countries to po

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Teddy:It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now. 泰迪:我,雷克西,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下 Larry:Without the tablet? 拉里:可是复活金牌不在了? Teddy:In truth, Law

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 苔丝.Tess.of.The.D'Urbervilles

Yusuf Alireza unexpectedly quit as chief executive of Noble Group, Asia's biggest commodities-trading firm. 亚洲最大商品贸易商来宝集团(Noble Group)首席执行官优素福?阿里(Yusuf Alireza)意外宣布离职。 Noble, which is ba

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Anybody in business can tell you that connections matter. And if you want a connection to the president of the United States, what better way than through his family? Jared Kushner is the president's son-in-law and close adviser.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

There's Really No Comparison Between The Trump And Clinton Foundations play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0006:02repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Those watching today as Senate Republicans unveil a health plan include people who depend on rural hospitals. These small facilities are sometimes the only hospitals for miles. Many serve the red parts of your political map, which

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Alfred granted them their lives, and settled them in a part of his kingdom where nearly all his own people had been destroyed. 阿尔弗雷德饶了他们的命,把他们安置在王国的一块地方,这里原来的居民几乎都死于战争中。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

By Ron Corben Bangkok 18 April 2007 Interpol and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime are placing new emphasis on combating financial crime, including money laundering and corruption. Ron Corben reports from Bangkok that also officials say th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

NASA Readies Lunar Mission, Invites International Participation 美国宇航局欲邀请国际参与月球任务 The U.S. space agency is launching a mission to study the moon from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia on September 7 around 0330

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

By Scott Stearns Dakar 09 November 2009 The international law enforcement agency Interpol is cracking down on the sale of stolen luxury cars in Central Africa. Interpol says thousands of luxury cars stolen in Belgium, France, and Japan enter Cameroo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

Filmmaker Gabriel Noble first saw Priscilla Star Diaz perform at age nine in a New York City nightclub. When Priscilla Star Diaz told her father she wanted to be a performer, he did all he could to help achieve not only his child's dream, but also hi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

By Sonja Pace London 09 July 2007 A British court has handed guilty verdicts for four men in plotting to bomb London's transport system in July 2005. Jury deliberations continue for two others implicated in the plot. VOA's Sonja Pace reports from Lon

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

The head of the world's largest police organization, Interpol, says he is satisfied with China's security preparations for the Beijing Olympics. He was speaking at Interpol's Asian Regional Conference in Hong Kong, where senior law enforcement offici

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

今天我们要学的词是calling。Calling, 当名词是职业的意思,特别指愿意为其奉献热忱的职业生涯。Teaching is a noble calling. 教师是一个高尚的职业。 Unlike most of his classmates who headed directly to big fir

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I have told him What and how true thou art: he will advance thee; 我已经跟他说过,你的为人,你如何忠实,他会提拔你的。 Some little memory of me will stir him I know his noble nature not to let Thy hopeful service perish, too

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册