Poirot:You and, I colonel, started our investigation with a preconceived idea. [00:01.96]波洛:上校,你我开始调查时就先入为主地以为 [00:03.92]That idea was that the crime was committed on the spur of the moment without any previo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

The modern day town of Qantir is a jumbled collection of ramshackle buildings typical of a delta town today. Judging by its central position on the scan. It is almost certainly sitting slap-bang on the top of Ramesses II s palace. According to accou

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的法老城市

The most wonderful part of all this huge area is a building in the middle of our scan, one huge structure covering more than 41,000 square meters, the center of which is a building which shows a sequence of rooms. All of them with symmetrically arra

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的法老城市

I can't imagine my life or anyone else’s without music. It's like a light in the darkness that never goes out. The blues takes you back to the place where it first came to life. There is an old Afri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 其他文化

1. A top US official says a reactor in Syria allegedly built with North Korean help was nearly functional before was destroyed last year by Israeli fighter jets. The United States says the reactor threatened to spread dangerous nuclear materials poss

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(四)月

三角洲通讯公司老板John Smith到银行申请贷款,接待他的是银行负责人Ted Johnson。 Ted Johnson: Hello, Mr. Smith. Thanks for stopping by. Smith: Hello, and call me John. Ted: Sure...but only if you call me Ted. J: Done. T: So y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

人类的发展也伴随着对环境的破坏,保护好环境迫在眉睫..... Chris: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English, the programme where we discuss a topical subject and introduce you to some of the interesting voc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A: Hey John. I didn't know you were coming to this school. B: Yeah, what a coincidence. It's good to see you. A: It's been a while hasn't it? B: What have you been up to? A: Not much. Just school and stuff. B: Where are you going now? A: I'm going to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Chapter 06 第六章 The Story of Egypt 埃及的故事 The rise and fall of Egypt 埃及的盛衰 The river Nile was a kind friend but occasionally it was a hard taskmaster. 尼罗河是人类的好友,可有时候,它又像一位严厉的监工。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

-Give us a sense of the scale of your farm here, be the center ** that we see there. You said that's 440 meters long I think, so nearly half kilometer long. So each of these circles is about a kilometer wide.-So this is equivalent to 120 football pit

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

A: Hey John. I didn't know you were coming to this school. B: Yeah, what a coincidence. It's good to see you. A: It's been a while hasn't it? B: What have you been up to? A: Not much. Just school and stuff. B: Where are you going now? A: I'm going to

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

In Africa it is hot, and for months on end it doesn't rain. 非洲气候炎热,接连好几个月不下雨。 In many regions very little grows. 许多地方只能生长少量作物。 These are deserts, as are the lands on either side of Egypt. 这片

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

1. Law enforcement officials believe the gunman who opened fire with an AK-47 at the University of Texas campus library before killing himself was a student who acted alone. Police have now ruled out the possibility of a second shooter. Officials say

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

The State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters says water levels of 127 rivers across China have surpassed alert levels after most parts of the country entered the main flood season. 国家防汛抗旱总指挥部近日表示,全国大部分

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is AP News Minute. The New England town of Princeton is on edge after a jogger was found slain in the woods. Police say the woman was visiting her mom from New York. Officials say it's been more than 25 years since the town's last homicide. Anot

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(八)月

This is AP news minute. 1. About 50 republicans, all former national security officials, are opposing Donald Trump's want for president. The group released a statement, calling him the most reckless candidate in the history. Trump says the group shar

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(八)月

Delta Goodrem从小就接受过良好的古典钢琴训练,不但能弹会唱,还会自己作词,这张专辑里的大部分曲子都是出自她自己之手。 I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes A little righteous and too proud I just

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

This is a baggage claim form.We need your signature,please. 这是行李赔偿申报单,我们需要你的签名。 My suitcase is broken and some of the contents are missing. 我的手提箱破了,里面有些东西遗失了。 I want to file a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Without written documents we would be like cats and dogs, who can only teach their kittens and their puppies a few simple things 如果没有文字记录的文献,人类便会像猫狗一样。猫狗只能教下一代一些简单的东西, and wh

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Almost here - Brian Mcfadden Delta Goodrem did i hear you right? 'cos i thought you said lets think it over you have been my life and i never planned growing old without you shadows bleeding through the light where the love once shined so bright ca

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲