工作经验 招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。即便过去的工作和现在应聘的职位无关,也不能说是什么都没学到,因为每份工作都有它可取之处。有时也许由于种种原因,雇员跳槽比较多,但这不一定

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

SALESPERSON: May I help you? SARAH: Yes, I would like to return these slacks. SALESPERSON: Alright. Do you have your receipt? SARAH: Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week. SALESPERSON: And why are you returning them? SARAH: I bought them to go wi

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

第二部 第一节 冲锋陷阵的继续 --收获一百个句型 一百个句型可以演绎成千上万个句子 1. Allow me to… 请允许我…… Allow me to introduce our manager, Stone Lee. (请

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

R: so, Emily, how was your day? E: I dont think you really want to hear about it. R: it cant have been that bad. Go on and tell me about it. E: to be honest, it was terrible! My manager is such a pain in the neck! R: why? What happened? E: well, he m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Hotel 旅馆 6. Complaint 抱怨 Hotel Manager: Im Miss Sherman. What seems to be the problem? 我是Sherman小姐,有什么问题吗? Guest: Well, apparently Ive run up quite a bill. I was under the impression that the Junior Executive Holiday P

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

会话急救包 1 Do you know him ?你认识他吗? 2 The tall one?那个高个子吗? 3 The one in black?那个穿黑衣服的吗? 4 The one with long hair ?那个长头发的吗? 5 He's cute.他好可爱. 6 He works with Lean.他是Lean的同事. 7 What does he do ?他是做什么的?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

Robert Gordon is phoning to book a hotel room in Paris. Receptionist: 45-21-64. Allo? Robert: Is that the Saint-Martine Hotel? Receptionist: Oui. Yes, it is. Can I help you? Robert: Have you got a double room for the night of 23rd July? Receptionist:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Lesson Four TEXT A The Boy and the Bank Officer Philip Ross Pre-class Work I Read the text once for the main idea. Do not refer to the notes, dictionaries or the glossary yet. I have a friend who hate

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

初级公司英语会话Lession4:健康和安全 Listen to the dialogue between Human Resources Manager(HR) and Company President (CP) HR: As a reasonably large company, we are required to produce a written health and safety policy. CP: Have you got a draft for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

Chapter 1 Daily Office Routines Introduction and greetings Useful sentences Introduction Let me introduce Mr. Jackson to you. Allow me to introduce Mr. Norton to you. Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Norton. Id like to introduce Peta to you. Id like

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际高手

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

With more and more activities being launched by NGOs (non-governmental organization) and promoted across China, getting a job in an NGO is becoming a popular career option for college graduates. 随着越来越多的非政府组织活动在中国推广

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Subject:The manager pushed my buttons many times. 迷你对话 A: Why did you quarrel with your manager and quit the job? 你为什么要和经理吵架而辞去工作? B: The manager pushed my buttons many times. I cant bear it any more. 经理惹

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

9、 You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。 【对话一:】 A: Tom, Ive got good news for you. B: What is it? A: Havent you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize? B: Really? I cant believe it. Its like a dream come true. I never expected t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

A: Hi, are you Mia? B: I am Mia. You must be Rubin. A: Yes, that's me! B:It's so good to finally meet you. Karen has told me so much about you! A:I hope that she had good things to say about me! B:She had only good things to say. Did you have trouble

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating

Ihaveacomplaint. 我要投诉。 例句: A:I'dliketoseethemanager,please.Ihaveacomplaint. 我要见经理,我要投诉。 B:I'mthemanager.Whatseemstobetheproblem,ma'am? 我就是经理。有事吗女士? A:Didyouhavehousekeepingcheckourroombefo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Subject:We have a poor connection. 迷你对话 A: Hello, Ben. Our boss will give you a raise for your business achievement. 你好,本,你的业绩出众,老板要给你加薪。 B: Hello... Hello... Hello? Can you hear me well? We have a po

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Nerver too old to learn 活到老学到老 The Morning Fifteen 早上十五分钟 Use the first fifteen minutes of your morning as a period for education. If you find yourself too groggy, you might want to wait a short time. Just don't put it off lat

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语