Today were kicking off a new series of ESL business vocabulary podcasts based on people talking about their jobs. In these episodes, well learn vocabulary and language that are useful across a wide range of different professions and industries. In th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(432) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语管理课程

As part of our series on job interviews, in this Business English Pod episode well be taking a closer look at the process from the HR perspective. Specifically, well be studying the language of reaching a decision about whom to hire. A Brazilian busi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

In this Business English Podcast were going to listen to a teleconference between the head office management of a US guitar manufacturer and the manager of their new Latin American plant. Key language structures explained are: diplomatic language and

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

The Aldens found a small restaurant on Main Street. There was a large sign with an apple painted on it. The Red Apple, Benny said. This place ought to have apple pie, dont you think? The Aldens went in, and the girl showed them to a table for four. J

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 16 Mystery in the Sand

《绝望主妇》原句: Husbands clash with wives, parents cross swords with children, but the bloodiest battles often involve with women and their mothers-in-law. 单词词组讲解 Clash: to argue or disagree seriously with sb about sth and to

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5B

The Voices of Time Time talks. It speaks more plainly than words. Time communicates in many ways. Consider the different parts of the day, for example. The time of the day when something is done can give a special meaning to the event. Managers in th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Lesson 24: If could be worse 不幸中之万幸 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Had the writer's money been stolen? I entered the hotel manager's office and sat down. I had just lost $50 and I felt ve

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(652) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

I am always surprised how some interviewees tend to trail off towards the end of an interview instead of finishing strong and leaving a lasting impression, says Zachary Rose, CEO and founder of Green Education Services, a green jobs training firm in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Lesson 11 Is He a Good Neighbour? Text A You and your family have been living in the same six-family apartment building for eight years. The landlord's family also lives there, and, generally speaking,all the tenants get along fairly well with each o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

处理投诉非常抱歉,先生。 A:But it's unfair to the occupants! 但那对现在的住客很不公平呀! B:I'm terribly sorry, sir. We'll take this into consideration. May I call the room attendant up now to have your room tidied?非常抱

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

应聘管理人员职务的时候,面试官肯定会问到你的管理经验和方法,该如何回答这类问题呢?下面就给大家提供一些对策。 1. You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer. 对策:Strong companie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

应聘管理人员职务的时候,面试官肯定会问到你的管理经验和方法,该如何回答这类问题呢?下面就给大家提供一些对策。 1。 You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer。 对策:Strong comp

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

: Hello. Im Wang Li. Li: 你好。我是王丽。 Bill: Hello Wang, nice to meet you. Im Bill Smith. Bill: 你好, 丽。很高兴认识你。我是 Bill Smith。 Li: What do you do, Bill? Li: Bill 你是做什么的? Bill: Im a graphic designer. Bill: 我是美术设计师。 Li: Oh

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

Customer: Id like to post this letter to Korea. Customer: 我想把这封信寄到韩国。 Post office worker: Is it urgent? Would you like the express service? Post office worker: 急不急? 要不要寄特快? Customer: No thank you. Id like to send it just by norma

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Mr. Bricks got a job with an insurance company after he left school, and went aound visiting people in their homes to sell them life insurance. One day, after he had been working for this company for about a year, the insurance manager sent to him an

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语复述材料-第三辑

第37期:追问人力资源部 萧何知道人力资源部管理很多事务,他想进一步了解一些情况,于是他向托马斯询问了一些相关问题。 Xiao He: What does Human Resources Department do? Thomas: Hiring, firing, training,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

第一句:Would you like to see around the factory? 您能参观一下工厂吗? A: Good morning, Mr. Smith. Would you like to see around the factory? 早上好,史密斯先生。您想参观一下工厂吗? B: Yes, I would like to. 是的,我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

unit 56 商务预约 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'd like to make an appointment with manager Mr.Wu. Would 10:00 a.m. tomorrow be all right? A:我想与经理吴先生约见,明天上午10点行吗? B:l'm afraid not. He has a meeting tomorrow m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 127 迟到致歉(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I am sorry to have kept all of you waiting. I was delayed by something urgent. B:很抱歉让你们大家等了这么久。我被一些急事给耽搁了。 B:You are not late, Mr. Thomas. Th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

But it's unfair to the occupants! 但那对现在的住客很不公平呀! I'm terribly sorry, sir. We'll take this into consideration. May I call the room attendant up now to have your room tidied? 非常抱歉,先生,我们会考虑这点的。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说