A: You heard who won the election, right? B: Who was elected? A: McCain won the election. B: That cant be true! A: Im upset, too. B: I cant believe people voted for him. A: People must want him as our President. B: That doesnt make any sense. A: I ha

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

section 5 disagree 1 表示不同意 I'm afraid we can't increase salary this year ,money is just too title. 我们今年恐怕不能加薪了 预算很紧。 I'm not sure I can't agree ,dan 我恐怕不能同意,dan Why not? 为什么? Surely,th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

习语:a breath of air 讲解:a breath of air 本义指一股清风,It' s really sultry. There is not a breath of air. 真的闷热得很,一点儿风也没有。 它逐渐转喻为person or thing that is welcome and refreshing change,即:使

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1.有趣的漫画 You must be kidding. 你一定是在开玩笑。 You must be kidding. 你一定是在开玩笑。 You must be kidding. 你一定是在开玩笑。 You must be kidding. 你一定是在开玩笑。 2.写一写,说一说 3.填一填,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2B

Section Four Getting someone's attention 引起他人注意 Excuse me,are you Sara Willson? Yes,I am.You must be Tom.Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.Let me help you with your bags. Be careful,Tom.Those are pretty heavy, Wow,you're not kidding.Hold

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

英文歌词: Click click Got you in the moment stuck in grey Tough shit There's so many of you in up the sink Come on get on Riding moment the right time This is it Is your love changing or is it mine Yes man Let's go for a ride There's so many lanes

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

今天我们来看一看你看了那部哥斯拉的新电影吗用英语怎么说: Did you watch the new Godzilla movie yet? Have you seen the new Godzilla movie yet? 电影哥斯拉 D: Did you watch the new Godzilla movie yet? 你看了那部哥斯拉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Responding 回应 Wow! 哇! Yes. 是。 Mmm. 嗯。 Really. 真。 Really? 真? OK. 好。 Right. 对。 Oh. no. 哦。 没有。 Encouraging 鼓励鼓励 So what happened next? 那么接下来发生了什么? So what happened? 所以发生了什

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

-Christian Thompson? You're kidding. No, you're... You write for, like, every magazine I love. I actually... I reviewed your collection of essays for my college newspaper. -Did you mention my good looks and my killer charm? -No, but... -What do you d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

It was Sunday. Dont blow in my ear! Cassandra yelled. I have very fragile skin. If you blow in my ear, it might break my eardrum. Travis laughed. He didnt believe her. He had seen too many movies and read too many books where the guy blew in the girl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

What would I do without your smart mouth 没有你的蜜语甜言,我该怎么办 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out 你时而热情似火,时而冷若冰霜 Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down 让我天旋地转,说真的,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A: It's about time these batteries went on sale. B: I'm sorry. These aren't on sale today. A: You're kidding me. The ad says they're on sale. B: Yes, the other brand of batteries is on sale. A: Oh, I see. I've got the wrong brand. B: Yes, it's an eas

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Julie Simon - You are a Part of Me 歌词 everybody loves everybody cries everyone has feelings on the inside everywhere you go everything you do feelings are a special part of you are you sad or mad or silly and glad find a friend and tell'em how yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Howard : I had no idea how muchthat spot meant to you .Anyway, I called President Siebert and told him it'snot worth fighting over the spot. so, you keep it, and I'll park in thestructure across the street. Sheldon : Well ,Howard, thankyou. It's quit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Todd: OK, so now we are going to talk about other people, so you can talk about somebody else, a friend, a family, a celebrity. Who would you like to talk about? Roe: Anybody? Todd: Anybody. Roe: Who rips. Todd: Who rips? What does rips mean? Roe: Ri

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

前言:2009年戛纳国际创意获奖影片《Signs》,讲述的是繁华都市,深处钢筋水泥森林的白领,各自忙碌,却因互传纸条诞生了一段美丽姻缘。这是一个关于交流的故事,也是一个关于爱的故事

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Expressing your opinion 表达意见 In my opinion, clause ... 在我看来,从句... I personally think + n. clause ... 我个人认为+N。从句... To-my mind, clause 到我的脑海里,从句... I think+n. clause 我觉得+N。从句 I reckon

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

A: Your total comes to $36.78. B: Put it on my VISA. A: There's a problem with your card. B: What's wrong with it? A: I believe it was declined. B: You're kidding me! A: Do you have another card I could try? B: I only have one card. A: Do you have ca

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

Dr. Nefario: I developed a new formula which allowed me to get every known kind of berry in a one flavor of jelly. Gru: That is good! Love the flavor of... Dr. Nefario: It's horrible, isn't it? Gru: No, no! Oh, we're making great progress! Here, try

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? They should charge admission for this. It's hoarders 3d-The experience. It's like going to an imax. It's my max! ooh! Save yourself. Go on without me. Oh, god. - What is that pile over there? - It's h

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音