Watching Special Effects Chrissy: Wow, that movie was amazing, but I cant believe that they blew up the Eiffel Tower. I bet the French are really pissed. Jack: Youre kidding, right? They didnt really blow up the Eiffel Tower. They used special effect

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Chrissy: Wow, that movie was amazing, but I cant believe that they blew up the Eiffel Tower. I bet the French are really pissed. Jack: Youre kidding, right? They didnt really blow up the Eiffel Tower. They used special effects to make it look that wa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

What kind of shows did you watch when you were a kid then? Hum, I like Threes Company. I like... Oh, Good lord. Oh, knock it off. Thanks. Thank you. A couple of people like it too. Thats all right. It's a good show, you know, Come and knock on our do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Hello America Lesson Ten. Fred and Ethel are watching television. They're watching Murder at Midnight. Here's what they're saying about the show.Listen. Oh,this is so exciting. Who did it? Oh,it was Philip Tate.That's clear. No.He didn't do it.It was

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

It's like an oven in here. You must be roasting! 这简直像一个火炉.你一定很热. Actually, I'm just comfortable. 事实上,我刚好舒服. You've got to be kidding me! It has to be over 95 degrees in here! 你开玩笑吧!这里将超过

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Giovanni: Nicole, your Fettucini is very...unique. Nicole: But not as good as your mother's, right? Giovanni: Actually, it's better... Nicole: What? Are you kidding? Giovanni: No. It was the only dish she wasn't good at. So we could use you as the ne

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Joice: A new car! You're kidding! Emily: No, really! And she told me the secret to winning: [whispering] wear red underwear! Joice: Wear red underwear?! Does that really work? Are you going to try it? Emily: Of course! I'm not only going to wear red

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

All of Me(全部的我) By John Legend What would I do without your smart mouth 没有你的甜言蜜语我该如何生存 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out 时而热情似火时而却冷若冰霜 Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

1. How Long Will It Take to Learn English 学会英语要多长时间 【背景介绍】 初到美国的中国学生,往往要先过语言关,然后才可以选修其他的课程。下面这段对话就是一个正在进修语言的中国学生的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Presenter 1: I bought something from a person who _________________ and ______ and sold me ______________ that never ____. She said, Listen, I was on welfare and now I'm working. Wouldn't you like, rather I'd be working? Presenter 2: You're kidding.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

The biggest secret of success Once there was a young man who came to ask Socrates how to learn philosophy. Socrates said nothing but took him along to a river. He suddenly pushed him into the river forcibly. At first the young man thought Socrates wa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Ed: Hey, Mary, can you cut that out? Mary: Cut what out Im not doing anything. Ed: The tapping of your pen on your desk. Its driving me crazy. Mary:Fine! By the way would you mind not slurping your coffee every time you have a cup! Ed: I dont slurp m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:询问式口语要素 第五部分 询问式口语要素 159.You all right? 你还好吧? 【疯狂实战】 A: Ouch! I hit my head. (哎哟!我碰了头!) B: You all right? (你没事吧?) A: I dont feel well. I want to go home. (我觉得不舒服,我想回

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Back From the Holiday Gallia:Hi, Harry,it's great to see you again. I heard you've traveled a lot recently. Harry:Yeah. In the past three months I traveled to many countries in Africa. Gallia:Well, I really envy you! Did you pet a hyena? I'm just kid

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Ghost towns of the Wild West; dime novels and pulp magazines; kidding versus joking versus teasing; television show versus television series; phrase Words: Wild West boomtown bustling ghost town to seek (ones) fortune saloon prostitution dime pulp to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Don't play their game 别跟着他们的节奏打 Play it better 我们要打出我们自己的节奏 Get your head strong 兄弟们,昂首挺胸 attack distraction 保持专注 You think this looks easy 你认为这很简单吗 You are kidding me 你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

famine That was so important for Europe, during the famine in Europe. A 'famine' is when there is little or no food for a population. A famine can happen when there is a problem growing or producing food or when a group of people can't receive availa

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂