BEIJING, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese Foreign Ministry is contacting the Japanese side to lodge representations over the detention of five Chinese nationals on the Diaoyu Islands, according to an announcement from the ministry on Wednesday. Japan

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On the island is a school that runs up to the 10th grade, two shops, and one restaurant.There is no steady supply of water and a sole generator that only runs for five hours per day. 在这座岛上有一所可以读到十年级的学校、两间商店

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I'm in the Pacific Ocean,and I've just set sail east towards Panama. 我正身处太平洋中 我刚扬帆起航 朝东面驶向巴拿马 Now the sanctuary of my island is fading as I slowly drift away. 随着木筏缓缓的远离 我的避难岛也渐

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

You said what? 你说什么? Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking along disconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. 莫伊、赖利和卷毛因船触礁搁浅而被困在一个无人荒

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

模仿句子: Nowadays he campaigns to retrieve family lands in community territories lost to Columbia's growing palm oil business. 翻译:当前,他正参与一项活动来索回社区范围内用于发展哥伦比亚与日俱增的棕榈油生意

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Hello to you, I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A Canadian journalist held for four weeks in Afghanistan is now free. That's according to the woman's employer, the Canadian Br

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十一)月

A 12 metre fishing boat with nine people on board capsized in Foveaux Strait on Wednesday night around midnight. This was only an hour after it left Bluff near Invercargill. Nobody realized that the boat had capsized and sunk until 2pm on Thursday wh

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: So, hello, Mitchell, right? Mitchell: Yes. Nice to meet you. Todd: Nice to meet you. Now Mitchell, you're from Hawaii? Mitchell: Yes, I am. Todd: That must be pretty cool. What's it like growing up in Hawaii? Mitchell: Hawaii's really different

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One day it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, March 3 (Xinhua) -- China has released standard names and descriptions of the Diaoyu Island and its affiliated isles, according to sources with the State Oceanic Administration. The Diaoyu Island is named as Diaoyu Island, with its Chinese p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NICOSIA, March 6 (Xinhua) -- One of the biggest trade firms in Cyprus said on Tuesday that it has signed an agreement with an unnamed Chinese firm to explore the possibility of establishing a trade center in the eastern Mediterranean island. Hermes A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Longer and harder work than I thought. 比我想象得更难 更漫长 But we didn't get eaten by a shark,so it's good news. 但是我们没有葬身鲨鱼腹 还算是好的 It's amazing. You get a sudden surge of adrenaline.Okay, good job. Let's go

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

We have had an unusual winter storm for the last two or three days but it is not finished yet. Bitterly cold weather from the Antarctic has gradually spread over the whole country. First the far south of the South Island including the towns of Dunedi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

The inter-island ferry between the North and the South Islands at the moment travels between Wellington and Picton. The ferry carries people, cars, trucks and trains (without the engine). It takes about three hours. The government is looking at chang

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

The Minister for the Environment, Dr Nick Smith, said today that the government will spend money on controlling our fresh water and will make some important laws. New Zealand is number 3 in the world for the amount of water per person. We have many r

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Explanation: Since 1886, the Statue of Liberty has been a symbol of freedom to people all over the world, meaning that when they look at a picture or photograph of the statue of liberty, they think about freedom in the United States. The Statue of Li

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Caroline is eight. And like other eight year olds, she goes to school. But there are no other children at her school. Caroline is the only pupil. Caroline and her parents live on an island called Canna, which lies off the west coast of Scotland, sout

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

I'dliketovisitsomeofthetouristattractions. 我想参观一些旅游景点。 例句: A:I'mexcitedaboutthelong7-dayholiday.I'mplanningatriptoThailand. 七天长假太让人兴奋了,我打算去泰国旅游。 B:Howmuchisyourbudget? 您的预算是多

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

MUSIC MONDAY!我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 最棒的音乐节目!!Maroon 5 的歌曲 One More Night But baby there you go again, there you go again making me love you但宝贝你又一次做到了,你又一次让我继续爱着你 看看照

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Wait. You can't blow up the island. 等等。你不能炸了这座岛 Yao Fei is still out there. 姚飞还在这里 He is not my concern. Really? 他的死活不关我的事。真的吗 He's the only reason you came here. Rescuing him was your missi

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季