BEIJING, July 2 (Xinhua) -- China on Monday urged the Philippines to stop making provocative comments over the Huangyan Island dispute and do more to calm the situation. We hope the Philippine side will stop making provocative comments time and again

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One day it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lost in a daydream of blue I feel so free And then it\'s like I fall from the sky Everything that I see is you And you should know that I\'m thinking about what you said When you held my hand Oh, I adore you Now we are older and things disappeared so

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now? Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated islan

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Hobbit Ancestor Bones Found 霍比特人祖先的骨头 Small human-like creatures lived in Indonesia 50,000 years ago, and a recent study found evidence of their much older ancestors. Scientists working in Indonesia say they found several teeth and

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(322) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

讲解 Todays key word is Mission Mission 任务;使命 A mission is an important task (任务)that people are given to do. Here is an example: A classic line Tom Cruise said in the movieMission impossible is Mission accomplished! 汤姆克鲁斯在电

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Overhead the sky was of a clear, thin gold, with heavy masses of violet cloud stretched across from north to south, 头顶天空清澈无比,夹杂稀疏细薄的金黄,紫罗兰色的厚实云团从北往南横铺天穹, and thickening as they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Love and Time (爱与时间) Once upon a time,there was an island where all the feelings lived:Happiness,Sadness,Knowledge,and all of the others,including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink,s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Chapter Sixteen THE ROOM into which the three were ushered was the Controller's study. His fordship will be down in a moment. The Gamma butler left them to themselves. Helmholtz laughed aloud. It's more like a caffein

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(541) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Todd: Hello! Leo: Hello! Todd: Uh, could you introduce yourself please? Leo: Sure. My name's Leonard Tui. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Todd: Wow! Great! Leonard? Leo: Yes, Leonard. Todd: OK. Do people call you Leaonard? Leo: Some people call me Le

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Africa suez canal, egypt 印度苏伊士运河 aswan high dam, egypt 印度阿斯旺水坝 nairobi national park, kenya 肯尼亚内罗毕国家公园 cape of good hope, south africa 南非好望角 sahara desert 撒哈拉大沙漠 pyramids, egypt 埃及

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CANNES, France, May 16 (Xinhua) -- Moonrise Kingdom, a 1960s drama by American director Wes Anderson, has kicked off the 65th Cannes film festival here on Wednesday as filmmakers and movie stars from all over the world are preparing for the red-carpe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TAIPEI, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The strongest earthquake to hit Taiwan this year killed at least one person and injured another 86 on Wednesday, local authorities said. A 6.1-magnitude earthquake hit Nantou County at 10:03 a.m., followed by at least fiv

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

双语美文:爱的价值

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Andy Strangeway is a painter and decorator. He lives in Yorkshire in the north of England. When I say that he is a painter, I do not mean that he paints pictures. No; he paints peoples houses, and puts up wallpaper in their sitting rooms. That is his

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Today we are going to visit St Kilda. St Kilda is a small group of islands in the north Atlantic, far to the west of Scotland. It is the home of tens of thousands of sea birds. In fact, St Kilda is one of the most important places for sea birds anywh

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

When the ices melt I admit I felt A lifting in my heart Every land becomes an island Everywhere a paradise Oh my, it's so divine There's no more snow at Christmas time Just summer rains So I hung up my hat, scarf and coat Put on my birthday suit Even

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

欢乐另类新年歌:I Just Had Sex The Lonely Island是来自美国的一个嘻哈组合,这首新单曲是今年与Akon合作的,居然还是为庆祝新年发行的,小编汗一个不过音乐确实很欢乐,大家唱的也很给力啦

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Todd: Hello! 托德:你好! Leo: Hello! 里奥:你好! Todd: Uh, could you introduce yourself please? 托德:嗯,请你自我介绍一下,好吗? Leo: Sure. My name's Leonard Tui. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. 里奥:好的。我的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Let me ask you the question that you asked Strickland. 让我问你一个问题:这个问题你过去也问过思特里克兰德。 Do you never regret France and your old home in Brittany? 你离开了法国,把布列塔尼的老家抛在脑后,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士