Green Light Roll Deep put your hands up, take it to the floor you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light i was lookin for the green light, cuz when i take me home yeah she migh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I can tell by your eyes你的眼睛告诉我 That youre probably been crying forever或许你一直在哭泣 And the stars in the sky told me天上的星星告诉我 Nothing to you theyre a mirror一切都与你无关它们是真实地反映 I dont w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

AS IT IS 2016-04-05 New Study Shows Best, Worst Pay for Women 男女工资差异最大的工种 American women who work as computer programmers, chefs and dentists earn 28 percent less than men doing the same jobs. Those are the jobs with the biggest

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

幽灵照片问世 Photographer John Milleker is setting up for a spirit photo shoot in Sky Meadows State Park in Delaplane, Virginia. But first, he tells visitors about William Mumler, who came up with the idea of spirit photography. 在弗吉尼亚州

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Eating when stressed can be a bad habit when the food of choice is a candy bar or bag of chips. Try these healthy foods that are actually proven to lower stress levels. 当有压力的时候如果选择吃糖果或者薯条对健康是有坏处的。试

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Musee dOrsay, France 奥赛美术馆,法国 Standing on the Left Bank of the Seine, this venerable Paris museum was opened in 1986 in a former Beaux-Arts railway station and hotel. The layout uses its previous incarnation to full effect galleries c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

we learned from your advertisement in globe boston that you are an expter of glass art wks we are taking the liberty to ask you to send us some samples of the advertised products. our firm is an company engaged in impt/expt of arts crafts. recent yea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

MY friend Mel McGinnis was talking. Mel McGinnis is a cardiologist, and sometimes that gives him the right. The four of us were sitting around his kitchen table drinking gin. Sunlight filled the kitchen from the big window behind the sink. There were

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

模仿文本:Welcome to Four Thought. Glass is all around us. Now here, of course, this is the BBC, we're in a dark basement underneath Somerset House. Perhaps because glass is transparent, because sometimes it appears as if it's not there at all.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Venetian glass 威尼斯玻璃制品业 Blow up 吹制的艺术 How high art will come to the rescue of Venice's glassblowers (fingers crossed) 高雅艺术拯救威尼斯玻璃吹制匠(祈求好运) A pointedly new approach 新颖艺术 A CITY

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

歌词如下: The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town The people on the bus go up and down Up and down, up and down The people on the bus go up and down

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

no doubt虽然含有否定词no,但整个短语并不表示否定意义,所以当它位于句首时,其后不用倒装语序。类似的表达还有not long ago, in no time。如: Not long ago he went to work in the south. 不久前他去南方

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

It's a well-known fact that shunning the sunscreen and basking in direct sun leads to wrinkles. But those who thought their skin was shielded while driving, or sitting in a conservatory, could be in for a nasty surprise. The damage caused by sun comi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Cue the sweaty palms. 这可能会让你吓得手心出汗。 Travelers will soon be able to walk across the world's longest and highest glass-bottom bridge, which spans two cliffs in China's Hunan province. 游客们很快就可以体验这座世界最

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We recently asked people to tell us the stupidest ways they have broken their computers. Here are their stories. 最近我们请人们讲了讲自己那些弄坏电脑的最蠢行为。下面就是他们讲述的故事。 1. Try not to cook your lapt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

成功不要自我设限 glass, once again, flea heavily hit up. Fleas became wise up and adjusted his own jump height. A day later, remove the glass cover, the original is still the height of fleas continue to jump. A week later, it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's too late to change your mind Even know this fragile world is tearing apart at the scene You can't wash these sins away The sicking feeling Everyday I'm waking up with someone else's life Is it so hard for you? Cause it's so hard for me To believ

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

He was silent a minute or two, staring, not at the house, but at the thick undergrowth by which they were surrounded. Has it ever struck you, he said, that civilisation's damned dangerous? Dangerous? Such a revolutionary remark shocked Mr. Satterthwa

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Look in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest, 照照镜子去吧,给镜中脸儿报一个信, Now is the time that face should form another, 是时候了,那张脸儿理应来一个再生。 Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest, 假如

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Listen to the dialogues and check what they are talking about. 1.Switch it off immediately after use. 2.Make sure you've turn it off every time before you go out of the house. 3.Use the tempered glass, it would be safer. 4.Keep it dry after you mop i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题