Hi there! I'm Viginia Cha. I'm at the CNN center in Atlanta. With a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Police in Connecticut have made an arrest in the murder of Yale University graduate student Annie Le. Ray Clark, a lab technician,who works

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

1. You're both independent 1、你们都是独立的。 Each of you has a social life outside of the relationship. You're not a constant two for one situation, which means you're each confident and secure. It's wonderful when this happens, because it

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sometimes it is important to get back to basics in the over-50 dating game. Anyone who is out there trying to find a mate would know what sort of photos to present to the world, but there is evidence to indicate perhaps not. We all respond initially

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Get close to action hero Jackie Chan Jo: In today's On The Town Oliver, we're going to a place where you can meet lots of famous people. Oliver: 是吗?在伦敦?是不是名人们都喜欢去的什么饭店吧? Jo: No, there's

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Lesson 13 Talking about Styles of Things 第13课 谈论式样 A:Wow,honey!You look fabulous! A:哇,亲爱的!你真是好看! B:Really? Thanks. That's sharp suit you're got on. B:真的吗?谢谢。你穿的那件衣服很炫。 A:This o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

A: I just moved into the neighborhood. B: Do you know where everything is around town? A: I could use your help with something. B: Exactly what can I do for you? A: Im looking for somewhere to eat. B: What kind of restaurant do you want to eat at? A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

1. Naked 1、裸色系 What everyone else thinks it means: Not wearing any clothes. 别人认为它的意思是:一丝不挂。 What it really means: The palette you're willing to spend your rent on. 实际上的意思是:你愿意花上房租钱买

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I didn't have to think about the notes. 对这些调子已经不需多加思索。 And after some time, this perception became a feeling. 再过一段时间,这种知觉就变成了一种感觉。 I started to have favorite colors, 我开始有了喜

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

free loop I'm a little used to calling outside your name 有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字 I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane 今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂 But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day 但

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Let's welcome the Channel 13's People Are Talking, the fabulous Oprah Winfrey. I was given an assignment to co-host with Richard Sher who is still in Baltimore. My first interview was with the Carvel Ice-cream man, its mini play first, and Benny from

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

Without Tim Gun, would we ever be able to make it work. He is new master reference about every fashion and style. His show's today is called Tim Gun fashion bibe and covers from everthing from togas to T-shirts, and he definitely does not love the mo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

1. Brussels sprouts 球芽甘蓝 While I love eating this popular cruciferous vegetable whole with a little ghee and sea salt, my new favorite involves steaming shredded Brussels sprouts with a little coconut oil and nitrate-free bacon. However you p

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON, April 29 (Xinhua) -- British Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday had their fabulous wedding ceremony amid people's cheers and well wishes from all over London and from around the world. Waves of joyful people gathered along the proces

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. President Bush spent his final Veterans Day while in office, aboard a World War II aircraft carrier. He stood in the shadow of the USS Intrepid and met two veterans there. He'll miss being commander in chief of such a fabulous group. 2. Meanwhile

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十一)月

If you test men and women, 如果你测试男性和女性, and you ask them questions on totally objective criteria like GPAs, 你问他们问题,按完全客观的标准平均成绩来算, men get it wrong slightly high, 男性会错误的高估

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I never used to go to the beach, 'cause I come from Brooklyn, we only had Coney Island, which was an awful beach, though there was rumours during the war, that enemy submarines, German subs came into the bathing area at Coney Island, and they were de

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

Gan Xiaochen, 22, an international journalism major graduate, got a bit uneasy during job hunting this year. 22岁的甘晓晨(音译)毕业于国际新闻专业,她在今年的求职过程中感到些许不轻松。 She found herself surrounde

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

稱讚家人的60句話 良言帶來歡樂 人都不喜歡受到責備,更不願接受謾罵。有人說「愛的語言」是:責備別人(特別是小孩)一句,要用五句稱讚才能抵銷那一句責備話帶來的不快或傷害。所以

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And the last time you are here you sang, right? Yes. 上次来这儿的时候 你唱歌了 对吗 是的 And so now are you still singing?Is there still music in your future? 你现在还在唱歌吗 未来还有做音乐的计划吗 Yeah. Yeah.Next

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

1. It's cool! 很好,很棒! 第一个场合是, 当有人说了一件不错的事情, 例如, I am going to college this year. 你就可以说Cool! 。或是人家说, I just bought a brand new car. 你还是说Cool! 总之只要是好事, 你都可

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语