Look like a million -- without breaking the bank! Sure, celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Uma Thurman always look chic and stylish -- they also have unlimited clothing budgets that put the latest looks at their fingertips! But you can still look

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Every month new fitness products are hitting the market. The latest craze? Fitness shoes that claim to build muscles. But do they work? Sports medicine expert Doctor Amadeus Mason says probably not. The main thing that makes one shoe better-off is th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Halloween isnt just for kids as we well know. Adults can play out their fantasies as well. Here to show us some unique adult looks for Halloween, Mac Cosmetic makeup artist, Keri Blair Good morning, how are you. Good morning. Im so happy to be here

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

you may know her from spring twon or hbo's but now the very complicated miriam shor is becoming a very good christian bell, starring at ABC comedy GCB, take a look. cricekt ,are u there, yeah, she try to destroy our life in high school, i will not al

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The fabulous Blenheim Palace Sun Chen: 嘿,你好吗?这里是都市掠影来自BBC Learning English. 我是孙晨. Helen: And Im Helen. Today were taking you to a huge and stunning palace about two hours north west of Londo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 See amazing sights at the Horniman Museum Neil: Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English, the programme where we visit interesting places in Britain. I'm Neil. Oliver: And I'm Oliver 我是 Oliver。 Neil

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Stephen Perry, Chairman of the 48 Group Club, is pictured in Beijing on May 13, 2017 before attending the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation. [Photo: China Plus/Victor Ning] An expert on China-UK relations said the Belt and Road initia

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

This title is the kind that gets attention, isn't it? I first heard about these two characters a few days ago. My three boys play an on-line game called Minecraft. It's actually quite fabulous. It is an unending arena, where you can discover and crea

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

影片对白 Betty Warren: All her life she had wanted to teach at Wellesley College. So when a position opened in the Art History department, she pursued it single-mindedly until she was hired. It was whispered that Katherine Watson, a first year teach

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

By Mike O'Sullivan Los Angeles 05 December 2007 British-born filmmaker Ken Annakin has made more than 50 movies and become known as one of Hollywood's most versatile directors. He spoke with Mike O'Sullivan about a career that has taken him from the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

By Jim Bertel Washington 20 May 2008 Democratic Senator Edward Ted Kennedy was hospitalizedon 17 May 2008in the northeastern state of Massachusetts after suffering a seizure. Hisphysicians say the 76-year-old senator has a malignant brain tumor. VOA'

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

'The Bricklayer' Details Iranian Exile Experience on Stage Even in last-minute rehearsals on a bare stage, the power of The Bricklayer's story comes through, as well as the sadness at its core. This opera tells of one family's suffering, the son exec

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

Stony Plain Records Releases New Electric Blues Albums With veteran guitarist, singer and bandleader Duke Robillard you indeed get a healthy dose of blues, but youre also treated to his signature blend of RB, rock, jazz and Tex-Mex. Dukes guitar riff

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

[00:00]C:Well, what's the deal with these? These, these look nice! [00:03]R:Oh, they are nice. We, we custom-make tuxedos1 for celebrities and then when they're done with them they just send them back. [00:08]C:You mean like for award shows? [0

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: So it is that time of year, the few weeks at the end of the year when everybody has a list - best of, worst of, least, most - all that stuff. This week on the show, we have our own lists of highly specific superlatives. And to ge

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: The Bureau of Labor Statistics says the median number of years that American workers have been working for their current employer is a little over four. I say that to acknowledge how unusual it is that I've been working at Nation

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Then the next we are heading to the supermodel Elle MacPherson, she is also looking good, she blog twitter without smoking, have photo that she post herself looking unbelievable in the bikini at age 50.This morning she is revealing the diets and beau

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

听歌学英语:英文好听歌曲Daniel Powter(Free loop) Artist:Daniel Powter Song:Free loop I'm a little used to calling outside your name 有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字 I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane 今晚不会见

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Track one I am not sure you can put a price on education I am an educator I started my life as a teacher and I still consider myself to be a teacher Education is a life changing experience You can get into the cost-benefit aspect of what the fees are

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

This animal, this monster, this natural phenomenon that had puzzled the whole scientific world, 这动物,这怪东西,这天然的怪物,它使整个学术界费尽了心血, that had muddled and misled the minds of seamen in both hemisphere

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物