Let your fingers do the walking when you are window-shopping? (Whoops,ha,ha,ha.) The guys who wash the windows aren't going to like this, passers-by are encouraged to smudge up the glass at Ralph Laur

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

I think the way you do that is to show... OK. That's, I, the regulators watch the tape, they realize the shenanigans goes on. They can go after this. Now, they didn't catch Madoff, that's a shame. But why, when you talk about the regulators, why not

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

V. Lets Talk John: Hi, Jane. Have you got a second? I need some advice. Jane: Sure. Whats up? John: Well, Ive put my name down for a college trip to Arizona and I know youve been there a few times. Jane: Yeah, thats a great place. Which part are you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

ACT III Two weeks. I said I could do it in two weeks, and I did it. 两周。我说过我两周就能完成,现在我做到了。 The pictures you've taken are fabulous, Richard. 你拍的照片太精采

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Lesson eight.Now let's listen to the radio. This is a program called Great cooks. It's about cooking. Teresa Sanchez is interviewing a famous cook. His name's Claude Minot. Listen. Well,Claude,thank you for letting us visit your kitchen. It's my plea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Nice 好的 great 大 fabulous 极好 marvelous 奇妙 wonderful 精彩 amazing 惊人 attractive 吸引人的 brilliant 辉煌 luxurious 豪华 beautiful 美丽 Funny 有趣的 entertaining 娱乐 hilarious 欢闹的 ridiculous 荒谬 silly 愚蠢 w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 1 对话1 so it's a potentially difficult situation. 所以这可能会是个麻烦的情况。 Hello, everyone. 大家好,各位。 Well, hi, Alice. 嗨,Alice. Aren't you going to introduce me, Paul? Paul,你不帮我介绍一下吗

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Katia, Mexico speaker My favorite city, I would have to say that is New York. It's very lively. There's always things happening. It's very young city, a lot of culture, a lot of shows. Nature, there's also nature, and the buildings. It just gives you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

The warm glow of the summer morning settles on the slopes of western Colorado. But as the sun climbs higher, deep shadows shield the landscape that remains dark and forbidding. It is among the nation's deepest, steepest and narrowest canyons. You ma

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

020 Personal Introductions Dialogue 1 A: Hi, Mike, do you have a minute? I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine. This is Camilla Peters, she is probably one of the foremost plastic surgeons on the West Coast these days, she's not only fa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Quick look at the head of the new season Bachelor. That starts tongiht right here on ABC. Lucky man, at the center of all these here right now, Sean Lowe welcome. Thank you. Are you Lucky? Do you consider yourself? I consider myself very lucky. It wa

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

There is no end to demand for Italys white gold. For many people, that white gold is not metal but marble from the town of Carrara in Tuscany. The marble mining work in Carrara is ancient. Workers first began removing stone from the mountains of Tusc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A: About my driving test, did I do well? B: You did a fabulous job. A: Are you telling me that I passed the test? B: That's what I'm telling you. A: What did I mess up on? B: You did mess up a little on one thing. A: Tell me. B: You had a little trou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Jan 17 ,2003 . More than 300 singers from the Washington area, as well as a dance troupe from West Africa, gathered recently to perform in the 2) Choral Arts Society of Washington's 15th annual Choral

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

Presidential Architecture Showcased in Virginia The next time you run into an American and have a moment to talk, ask him or her two quick questions. But first, set the scene: You want that American to picture the green Virginia countryside, near the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Great scandals often begin in passion or ambition, but how do you explain the Bettencourt affair in France? Liliane Bettencourt, the richest woman in the world, is now locked off from the world by Alzheimer's. She's heir to the L'O

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Earl, I need another book of checks. 厄尔,我得要个新的账单本 The last one fell between the refrigerator and the oven. 原来那本掉进烤箱和冰箱中间了 I'd reach for it, but that falls between 我有去捡的念头,可那念头也

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

The Daily Telegraph reported on October 14 that a kind of gym on your feet footwear is flooding the mareket, which could tone up your legs and bum without having to resort to endless lunges and squats。 It all started with MBTs (Masai Barefoot Techn

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Daniel Radcliffe stunned the hip-hop and TV-viewing communities on Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show, delivering an epic, word-for-word version of Blackalicious' mind-numbing 1999 track Alphabet Aerobics.在周二晚上的《今夜秀》上,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻