1.Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 2.Drop me a line!写封信给我。 3.Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧! 4.For here or to go?堂食或外卖。 5.Cool:That s cool! 年轻人常用的囗语酷!,表示不赖嘛!用于人或

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. 一根筋儿 one track-minded. 别跟他较劲了。他一根筋,你还不知道? Stop reasoning with him. Dont you know he is one track-minded? 2.出众的人 a lulu 要说漂亮,我们公司新来的秘书可算是个相貌出众的女孩子了

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Let's go all out on this one. I want a national advertising campaign. 让我们全力以赴实施这个方案吧,我想开展一次全国范围的广告宣传活动。 Put a full-page ad in the newspaper every Friday, advertising the weekly special

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

谁说我不会安慰人 生活英语:人生道路上遇到不愉快的事时,难免会心情低落,身边亲朋的安慰和鼓励可以令人重新振作,从而积极面对困境。学学如何安慰人吧,也许你的一句话就能帮助到

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Me and Writing 我笔下的奇异世界 This was the summer that I think I became a writer. I was thirteen years old. I wore steel-rimmed glasses and I was a very solemn boy. Not that I was sad, but I simply was paying attention. I'd been given a typ

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Little Pear GirlOnce upon a time, a peasant worked hard to make a living from his land. Every year his pear tree produced four basketfuls of fruit which had to be given to the king, a greedy ruler who grew rich at the expense of the poor. One yea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

The Wanted,英国新晋男子偶像组合,打着偶像的招牌,其实当前的音乐市场,男生组合这种不知为何想起了Westlife,还有BSB,彷佛男生组合的辉煌年代只属于曾经的这两个,对新生的这种组合~

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

James Blunt的新专辑Some Kind Of Trouble,11月8日在英国发行,这张专辑是James Blunt在洛杉矶的某私人录音室录制的。这首Dangerous就出自新专辑,相当耐听哦~ Dangerous James Blunt I'll be standing in the corner

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

妈妈宽广的胸怀永远是我们最温暖的怀抱,即便是我们做错了事,闯下了大祸,也永远对我们敞开。可如果犯了错、闯了祸的是妈妈,而且她的错误令你感到很伤心、很失望,你会怎么做呢?

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chapter VI When he remembered the scene afterwards, this is how Raskolnikov saw it. The noise behind the door increased, and suddenly the door was opened a little. What is it? cried Porfiry Petrovitch, annoyed. Why, I gave orders . . . For an instant

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Our families camped together once a month, so when the Fourth of July fell on our scheduled weekend, we never gave it a thought not to proceed with our plans. The drive to Rehoboth Beach took six hours, counting four bathroom stops for three children

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jay: I used to. Javier: used to? used to?! Jay, the saddest words in any language, my friend. Jay: Yeah. Hey, help me out here. Everybody sees you as this great guy. You know, you live this life of adventure. How come I don't buy a word of it? All I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

41. The Story of Rowsby Woof and the Fairy Wogdog There was a big rabbit, said Dandelion. There was a small rabbit. There was El-ahrairah; and he had the frost in his fine new whiskers. The earth up and down the runs of the warren was so hard that yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Canada's war on doorknobs 加拿大门把手之战 Knobless oblige 非旋不可 New building rules will help old folkswho now risk being eaten by bears新建筑规定能帮上老家伙们他们面临着葬身熊腹的危险IT IS rare for changes to a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Finance and economics: Distracted teens The dreamboat next door 财经:分心的青少年,邻家梦中人 It's official: having friends of the opposite sex is bad for children's grade. 官方数据显示:与异性交朋友不利于孩子的学业

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

对话 (一) A: Hello B:Yes, who is it。 A:My name is Lee Ren De. Im your next door neighbor。 B:Oh really. My name is Ding Hui。 A:Nice to meet you。 B:Nice to meet you too。 A:I have a problem。 B:What problem。 A:Im baking

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

有没有发现生活中很多人对一切都表现得倔强、玩世不恭,对所有事物都持着满不在乎、无所谓的态度,真是让人又爱又恨。今天就来学习一些有关无所谓的英文表达。 1. be ok (fine) with 对无碍

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A couple often went shopping together. They both liked teacups. One day they saw a beautiful teacup in a store. As they picked it up, it suddenly spoke. I havent always been a teacup. Once I was red earth. My master rolled me over and over and I shou

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Derulo It's so hard to sleep I got the sheets on the floor Nothing on me And I can't take it no more It's a hundred degrees I got one foot out the door Where are my keys 'Cause I gotta leave yeah In the back of the cab I tip the driver head of time G

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A Moment of Joy Twenty years ago, I drove a cab for a living. It was a cowboy's life, a life for someone who wanted no boss. What I did not realize was that it was also a ministry. Because I drove the night shift, my cab became a moving confessional.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文