Do you fancy yourself a 'foodie'? If so, you're in good company. 吃货用英语怎么说 A new 'Gusto TV Nanos Research Foodie Nation Survey' checked in with Canadians about their love of food, and 70 per cent of those surveyed confess to being 'foo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

Prince 绝对是自从上世纪80年代之后,在世界流行音乐界涌现出的极少有的多才多艺的流行音乐家中最耀眼的一位,被称为明尼阿波利斯之声 。 I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Scientists have long believed that a star explodes when it reaches the end of its life. This explosion is called a supernova. NASA, the American space agency, describes a supernova as the largest explosion that takes place in space. Recently, a team

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The Band Perry是来自美国南卡罗莱纳州的一个家族乡村音乐乐团,成员有Kimberly Perry(主唱、节奏吉他、钢琴)和他的两个兄弟:Reid Perry(贝斯吉他、和声)和Neil Perry(曼陀铃、鼓、手风琴、和

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Bill had a dream one night. In the dream, he died on the day after his 61st birthday. Bill told his brother about his dream. His brother said, It was only a dream. Bill said, It wasn't just a dream. It was the TRUTH. If you ever have such a dream, yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Nick was old. Nick was old and sick. His wife was Sherry. Sherry was younger than Nick. Nick was older than Sherry. Nick was 81. Sherry was 61. They had been married for 41 years. They loved each other. Kill me, Nick said. You say you love me. If you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

These Things Shall Never Die--Charles Dickens The pure.the bright,the beautiful, That stirred our hearts in youth, The impulses to wordless prayer, The dreams of love and truth; The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry, The striv

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Many die in Turkey wedding attack 很多人在土耳其婚礼袭击中死亡 Relatives gather outside the city hospital where the dead and injured were taken At least 45 people have been killed in an attack on a wedding party in south-eastern Turkey, officials sa

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If I die young bury me in satin Lay me down on a bed of roses Sink me in the river at dawn Send me away with the words of a love song oh oh oh oh Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother She'll know I'm safe with you When she stands under

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The Band Perry,蛮典型的乡村乐队,女主唱的声音不算特别有特色,倒是这首歌蛮流畅好听,虽然歌名是If I Die Young,但整首歌仍然洋溢着轻松淡然的韵味。 Artist:The Band Perry Song:If I Die Young I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I'm gonna wake up -- yes and no I'm gonna kiss some part of I'm gonna keep this secret I'm gonna close my body now I guess I'll die another day I guess I'll die another day I guess I'll die another day I guess I'll die another day Sigmund Freud Analy

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Alicia Keys Feat. Jack White - Another Way To Die I know the player With the slick Trigger finger For Her Majesty Another one With the Golden tone voice And then your fantasy Another bill From a killer Turned a thrill Into a tragedy Chorus A door lef

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

8 Die in Clashes over Controversial Iranian Election Patricia Nunan At least eight people have died in clashes in southern Iran in disputes over Friday's controversial parliamentary election. Early re

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

BEIJING, June 20 (Xinhuanet) -- American Cancer Society discloses that higher education appears to be a game changer when it comes to cancer, according to foreign media reports on Sunday. The research indicates that the gap is widening in cancer deat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian soccer legend Socrates died at the age of 57 in Sao Paulo on Sunday. The former captain of Brazil was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital late Friday after suffering food poisoning. He passed way at 0630GMT

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GENEVA, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Two million people worldwide are estimated to die from air pollution each year, the Geneva based World Health Organization (WHO) said in its air quality report published on Monday. According to data collected by the WHO f

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If I die young bury me in satin 若我英年早逝,请将我葬在绸缎中 Lay me down on a bed of roses 让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上 Sink me in the river at dawn 在黎明时分将我沉入河中 Send me away with the words of a love song 用情

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Baby pandas get even cuter when you put them in baskets. 被装在篮子里的熊猫宝宝们更萌哦。 Ten giant panda cubs were born this year at the Ya'an Bifengxia Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center in China's Sichuan province. 今年,十

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

《废柴联盟》Community,又名社区大学,是一部由丹?哈蒙创作的美国情景喜剧,。台词无比精彩,带着文化讽刺的意味,套着无比妙趣横生的潜台词;剧情更是充斥着对各种人物事件甚至电影类

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

You'd probably think I was psychotic if you knew What I still got in my closet sad but true Slip it on over my shoulders Something I'll never get over It makes me feel a little bit closer to you I can't keep your love I can't keep your kiss Gave you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅