Debbie Reynolds son, Todd Fisher, said his mother told him that the death of her daughter, Carrie Fisher, was too much for her. On Wednesday, one day after Fishers death, Reynolds, 84, died. I want to be with Carrie, is what she said just before her

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(332) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

If I die young bury me in satin Lay me down on a bed of roses Sink me in the river at dawn Send me away with the words of a love song Lord make me a rainbow, Ill shine down on my mother She'll know Im safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 德拉库拉.Dracula

Debbie Reynolds son, Todd Fisher, said his mother told him that the death of her daughter, Carrie Fisher, was too much for her. On Wednesday, one day after Fishers death, Reynolds, 84, died. I want to be with Carrie, is what she said just before her

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Diana bumps into her friend, Steve. D: Hi, Steve! It's awful hot today, isn't it? S: You can say that again! D: Let's go kayaking later. S: Are you kidding? I can't even swim. D: So what? You'll be sa

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

青春的幻想:The Band Perry-If I Die Young 这首歌是美国新人乡村音乐乐队The Band Perry的同名专辑《The Band Perry》中的单曲,而The Band Perry乐队其实是由三个名字里含有Perry的青年(实为兄弟姐妹)组成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Legends never die传奇不死 When the world is calling you世界在召唤你 Can you hear them screaming out your name你可听到它在大声疾呼你的名字 Legends never die传奇永不灭 They become a part of you变成了你的一部分/把故事

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. People in a community on the Pacific coast in Southern California awoke last week to a sea of dead fish. About eight hundred fifty sailboats and powerboats come and go from the marina at King Harbor

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Tombstone, Arizona: "The Town Too Tough To Die" From VOA Learning English, welcome to This is America. Im Steve Ember. The United States has thousands of ghost towns. [Wind and prairie sounds] These are communities that once were successful but a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

WHO: Millions Die Every Year from Air Pollution From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Anna Matteo. And Im Christopher Cruise. Today on the program, we look at our natural world. We report on the price of air pollution on human li

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-04 People Die in Slow Motion as Assad Supporters Laugh Social media is part of the war in Syria. International aid trucks drove into the town of Madaya, which is held by rebels, on Monday. At the same time, supporters of Syrian Presi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Nick Simeone Again Tuesday, U.S. forces in Baghdad battled militiamen loyal to Iraqi cleric Moktada al-Sadr, who is demanding occupation forces withdraw from populated areas. While his followers are v

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Actor Eddie Murphy stepped down on Wednesday as host of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, a development which comes a day after show producer Brett Ratner exited due to use of gay slur. The comedian has withdrawn as ho

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dozens die in Balkan heatwave 巴尔干热浪使数十人死亡 Athens may be hit with rotting rubbish as well as heat 腐烂的垃圾可能会与暴热一起席卷雅典 A heatwave scorching the Balkan region this week has killed dozens of people an

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Baby last night was hands down宝贝 昨夜无疑是 One of the best nights最为美好的夜晚 That I've had no doubt我不会有丝毫怀疑 Between the bottle of wine在把酒言欢之时 And the look in your eyes and the Marvin Gaye你眼里绽放

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

节奏布鲁斯:Kristinia DeBarge - Dies in your eyes 相关介绍 :Kristinia 对于关注欧美乐坛的歌迷来说不会陌生,她是风靡80年代流行乐坛-James DeBarge 的女儿,并且参加了美国偶像旗下的一个电视选秀节目

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

JAKARTA, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- Two fans died in a stampede at the Southeast Asian Games football final in Jakarta, a report said on Tuesday. The two men, wearing Indonesian red-and-white football team T- shirts were taken to hospital at 8:30 p.m., arou

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

An Arizona woman tried to run over her husband after the presidential election. The husband told a reporter, She's crazy. She's a crazy Republican. All she talks about is politics. She didn't use to be like this. She used to be normal. Now she's turn

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Twenty-nine miners died in the Pike River coal mine in November 2010. The government set up a Royal Commission to find out what happened and why. The third stage of this Royal Commission Inquiry finished on Friday. This third stage tried to find out

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

There was a time in my life I couldn't look at the sky A time so dark I couldn't see any light. Then, one day, you came and stopped all the pain But now, you're in that place, I want to take you away I know the sun will get through You're gonna let i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语