影视歌曲:《废柴联盟》S01E16插曲 - If i die before you
《废柴联盟》Community,又名社区大学,是一部由丹?哈蒙创作的美国情景喜剧,。台词无比精彩,带着文化讽刺的意味,套着无比妙趣横生的潜台词;剧情更是充斥着对各种人物事件甚至电影类型的反讽,恶搞,致敬,调侃。地道的美国文化究竟是怎样的?
If I fall
如果我醉倒
Would 1 you take my car back.
你会开车载我回来
If I fail 2
如果我
with the test
遇到难关
Would you know what is best?
你会告诉我什么是最好
Be my friend be my love follow me to get lost, all the time.
做我的朋友,成我的爱人,每天都与我共沉沦
If I die 3, will you cry on my eye, little boy?
如果我死去,你会来送我一程吗,小宝贝?
We could 4 live
我们会居住在同一屋檐下,
In a house with 2 kids 5
有你有我
You and me
有两个孩子
diamond 6 ring
还有一枚钻石戒指
we would do our own 7 thing.
我们做我们想做的一切事情
Be my friend be my love follow me to get lost, all the time.
做我的朋友,成我的爱人,每天都与我共沉沦
If I die, I will lay 8 by your side 9.
如果我死了,我将葬在你坟地的另一边
Come here, don't think
来,不要再疑虑,
don't stop, open up.
也不要停止,敞开心扉
believin' in a place where you feel free 10.
相信有一处你会感到自由随意的地方
it's just another race for you and me. let's fall in love
这是只属于你与我的另一个自我,让我们相爱
If I fall
如果我醉倒
Would you take my car back.
你会开车载我回来
If I fail
如果我
with the test
遇到难关
Would you know what is best?
你会告诉我什么是最好
Be my friend be my love follow me to get lost, all the time.
做我的朋友,成我的爱人,每天都与我共沉沦
If I die, will you cry on my eye, little boy?
如果我死去,你会来送我一程吗,小宝贝?
We could live
我们会居住在同一屋檐下,
In a house with 2 kids
有你有我
You and me
有两个孩子
diamond ring
还有一枚钻石戒指
we would do our own thing.
我们做我们想做的一切事情
Be my friend be my love follow me to get lost, all the time.
做我的朋友,成我的爱人,每天都与我共沉沦
If I die, I will lay by your side.
如果我死了,我将葬在你坟地的另一边
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- If I should fail I would try again.万一失败,我还要试一试。
- If you fail now,who will pick up the pieces?你现在要是失败了,谁来收拾残局?
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
- My funny drawings amused the kids. 我的滑稽图画把孩子们逗乐了。
- The neighbours' kids are the bane of my life . 街坊邻居的孩子让我生活得很不安宁。
- Did you see the diamond pin she got for Christmas?你看到她为圣诞节买的钻石饰针了吗?
- The ring has a diamond in it.戒指上镶着一块钻石。
- Please lay the knife on the dish.请把刀放在盘子上。
- All birds lay eggs.鸟都下蛋。
- The shop is on the west side of the street.商店在街道的西边。
- There was a lot of people on every side. 到处都是人。