文本: David: I'm sick of your disrespect! Tell me the truth, that's an order! Whose is it? Chloe: Stop treating me and my mom like we're your family platoon. David: Hey, leave Joyce out of this. Chloe: I wish you'd leave Joyce. Like now. David: C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

精彩独白: Merida:Some say, our destiny is tied to the land. As much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven① together like a cloth. So that one's destiny intertwines ②with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Stacie Orrico 不是简单的一个17岁女孩儿。寻常的17岁女孩儿是不能获得金唱片销量和如潮的好评。Stacie 做到了,她的首张专辑Genuine在公告牌热门专辑榜排名第一,并且卖掉了超过50万张拷贝。寻常的女孩儿也很难在舞台上表现出能引起 Destinys Child 注意的活力动感台

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

What's on this week? 这个星期正上演什么电影? When does it start? 电影几点开始? Would you like to go to the movie with me? 你愿意跟我一起去看电影吗? What's the movie about? 电影讲了什么故事? What kind of movie is i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十八: -Tigress: Master, let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for. 师傅,让我们来阻止Tailung。这也是你教我武功的目的呀。 No!It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung. 不,打

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

荣威汽车广告歌:I Will Follow Him I Will Follow Him这首轻松愉快的歌曲是荣威汽车广告中那段简短旋律的原版,这首歌本身由法语版翻唱而来,电影《修女也疯狂》中也出现过一个摇滚版的翻唱。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you'r holding back, She said shut up and dance with me! This woman is my destiny She said oh oh oh Shut up and dance with me We were victims of the night, The chemical, physical, kryptonit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Who could have known when I opened my eyes I would see The dark angel of my destiny This must be some kind of dream, not it's a nightmare Filled with guilt and shame All those years a waste of time Never caring Who you left behind I broke your faith

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho Jai Ho! Jai Ho I got shivers When you touch of a I'll make you hot, Get what you got, I'll make you wanna say (Jai Ho, Jai Ho) I got fever, running like a fire For you I will go all the way I wanna take you higher (Jai Ho) I k

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

文本: MERLIN: Where are you? [The Great Dragon flies to land in front of Merlin.] KILGHARRAH: I'm here. How small you are for such a great destiny. MERLIN: Why? What do you mean? What destiny? KILGHARRAH: Your gift, Merlin, was given to you for a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Hello. My Name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. Would you like a chocolate? Thank you. It's funny what a young man recollects. You're the same as everybody else, you are no different. Yur boy's different. Are you stupid or something? Momma says stupid is as

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

David Beckham perhaps is the most handsome and famous male athlete in the world, his wife Victoria is also very popular around the world, they are the beloved couple for the public. This couple has three boys, two year ago, they finally got their fir

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即冲上英国细碟榜的冠军,成为一颗新星。 英文歌词 Don't stop, never give up Hold your head high and reach the top Let the world see

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即冲上英国细碟榜的冠军,成为一颗新星。 英文歌词: Don't stop, never give up Hold your head high and reach the top Let the world s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: overprotected(darkchild remix) say hello,to the girl that i am you're goona have to see though my perspective i need to make mistakes just to learn who i am and i don't wanna be so damn protected there must be another way cause i believe i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They'll say, This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it. Of course not! You don't have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

生活英语:那些吉祥话 金玉满堂:Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆:Business flourishes 岁岁平安:Peace all year round 恭喜发财:Wishing you prosperity 和气生财:Harmony brings wealth 心想事成:May all your wishes

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Who loves his country will not rest Content with vow and pledge alone, But flies her banner in his breast And counts her destiny his own Not only when the bugle plays Stands forth to give his life for her, But on the field of common days Is strong to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Independent Women 独立女人 歌手:Destiny's Child 专辑:kdbtest Lucy Liu... with my girl, Drew... Cameron D. and Destiny Charlie's Angels, Come on Uh uh uh Question: Tell me what you think about me I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own ring

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Say to yourself 对自己说 I am making a difference. 我在改变。 Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. 要像你做的事情会带来改变一样去行动,的确会带来改变。 Is it true that we all live toserve?That by helpi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening