Song:I Represent Artist:Tonya Mitchell (say what.) yeah yeah As far as i remember baby it was you who said It ain't working,lets be friends. And now your trying to call back but there aint no chance Let me help you pack your backs It is not my de

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

[00:46.68]Thinking I was in control of my own destiny. 想着我要自己掌握自己的命运 [00:50.84]And then I met my father. 然后我爸爸来了 [00:57.36](Phil) In college, I wasnt the most gifted athlete. 在大学的时候,我不是一个最

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-足球老爹

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

Doctors have come from distants cities, just to see me Stand over my bed, disbelieving what they're seeing 1-They say I must be one of the wonders Of God's own creation And as far as they see, they ca

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

坚持不懈,直到成功。 我们每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击看似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

A New Day begins The sun lights the sky The wind carries me Like a bird flying high I see where to go The flame in my heart Grows brighter with each day Though i wont forget The sacrifice ive made I will follow my destiny A New Day begins The sun lig

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

因获得2006年第三届英国电视选秀X-Factor冠军而成名的leona lewis目前最著名的歌曲莫过于《阿凡达》的主题曲《I see you》了。不过她好听的歌曲有不少哦,比如这首Yesterday。 Yesterday Leona Lewis I j

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

德国的女子pop组合Monrose的第三张专辑I Am。这支三重唱组合是支获得过德国ECHO提名的乐队,专辑在世界范围内的销量已经超过了一百万张,是支于06年在德国的第五届Popstars上组成的乐队,成员

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

[Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 130 Trust me! 1.Trust me!请相信我! 2.Don't trust him.不要相信他。 3.I trust what you said.我相信你说的。 4.I trust that he will do it.我相信他会做的。 5.I don't trust in destiny.我不相信命运。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

听歌学英语:Only You Only You Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do, and fill my heart with love for only you. Only you can make this change in me, for i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You know there is no need to run no need to hide 'Cos baby I'm not gonna fight, no, no, no Just me and you, let's try it hard I wanna know what you're all about Baby, baby, baby What's it gonna be 'Cos I'll show you, you show me Oh baby, oh baby Coul

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Never Say Never See I never thought that I could walk through fire I never thought that I could take the burn I never had the strength to take it higher Until I reached the point of no return And there's just no turning back When your heart's under a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

【经典】You'll be in my heart Youll be in my heart Come stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧 擦干眼泪 一切都会变好 Just take my hand, hold it tight 抓住我的手 紧紧握牢 I will protect you from all around you 我会保护你

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

听歌学英语:婉转语声You'll Just Never Know [Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You'll Just Never Know [Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow hol

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

[Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

信心之所以有着不可思议的强大力量,因为它们对我们的生命就像方向舵对轮船一样,控制着我们的方向和命运。我们并不总是像自己表白的那样去生活,而是一直都生活在我们的信念里。简单地

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文