Are you aware of the realities and factors of life? Life is hard! 你完全清楚生活的种种现实么?生活不易! Storms will come, people will disappoint you and people will hate you for nothing, in fact your knowledge will be tested, your str

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Bring It All Back《回到过去》蔡依林don't stop原曲 演唱者:S CLUB 7 这支来自伦敦的流行组合由7位年龄在17-23岁的少男少女组成,他们似一道闪电骤然划亮英伦的乐空,首支单曲《BringItOnBackToYou》即

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Lyrics Everyday I love you by Boyzone I don't know, but I believe That some things are meant to be And that you'll make a better me Everyday I love you I never thought that dreams came true But you showed me that they do You know that I learn someth

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《人猿泰山》 You'll Be In My Heart Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

I never believed in dreaming, it never got me very far. I never believed that love could find me, like an arrow through the heart. I never believed in miracles, or building castles in the air. Not until that day I found you, turned around and you wer

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Carry On,来自小红莓的一首温暖的安慰系歌曲。听她悠然唱Take destiny by the hand,and lead it far away,突然觉得阴霾的天空就这样一扫而净。 Artist:The Cranberries Song:Carry On I didnt understand The things

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

德国组合,以说唱为主。 由制作人Geo(参与过Ace of Base、CultureBeat、Falco、N-Tune Fusion的音乐制作)一手打造、TinaHarris担纲主唱的知名流行音乐组合「Sweetbox糖果盒子」。 Everything's gonna be alrigh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Stop Crying Your Heart Out Oasis Hold up... hold on... don't be scared You'll never change what's been and gone May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared Your destiny may keep you warm. Cos all of the stars are fading away Just try not to worry y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Song:Overprotected Artist:Britney Spears I need time, love, joy I need space, love I need me Say hello to the girl that I am You're gonna have to see through my perspective I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am And I don't wanna be so da

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out Hold up... hold on... don't be scared, You'll never change what's been and gone. May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared, Your destiny may keep you warm. Cos all of the stars have faded away, Just try not to w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On You're not alone together we stand I'll be by your side you know i'll take your hand when it gets cold and it feels like the end there's no place to go you know i won't give in no I won't give in. Keep holding on cause

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

荣威汽车广告歌:I Will Follow Him I Will Follow Him这首轻松愉快的歌曲是荣威汽车广告中那段简短旋律的原版,这首歌本身由法语版翻唱而来,电影《修女也疯狂》中也出现过一个摇滚版的翻唱。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

在本集中,加州圣莫妮卡一个有名的码头附近出现多具被掩埋在地下的流浪汉尸体,BAU调查组前去调查。与此同时,Rossi与一名曾在越战期间与自己并肩作战的海军陆战队士官重逢。 Keep holdi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

讲解 Today's key word is destiny destiny d-e-s-t-i-n-y 命运 A person's destiny is everything that happens to them during their life time. Here is an example: Is it destiny that brings people together, or is it accident? 人们的相遇是天意还是

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Everybody has to face bad days in their life. Some face ailments, some face fears, some face poverty, some face helplessness etc etc. No one can escape from it. It is a rule of life. Two things always combines together like joy and sadness, laugh and

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Peter Andre - Unconditional 相关介绍 :曾经于90年代中后期在欧洲和亚洲红过一阵子的澳洲动感猛男歌手Peter Andre,想都想不到当大家都给他的名字贴上过气卷标的现在,居然又重新回到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:桃姐的赤子情怀 I Love You For Sentimental Reason 最近,因为一部电影,让很多人对一位老人的平凡人生唏嘘不已,这部电影就是《桃姐》(英译名为A Simple Life)。它改编自真人真事,讲

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lost and scared it's cold I'm lying on the ground Before this scene My sketch of life was different Free from the pain It seems that life is ending I hear your voice You wait inside my head I am everywhere but I'm far away I am falling apart Descendi

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲