3 新婚祝福 3句英文任你选 Marriages come by destiny. 姻缘天注定。 Congratulations! Wish you have a long, happy and prosperous life together. 恭喜恭喜!祝你们白头借老。 May this day be the beginning of a long happy and prospe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

人生的美丽与平凡:Paul Simon - Dazzling Blue Truth or lie, the silence is revealing An empty sky, a hidden mound of stone But the CAT scan's eye sees what the heart's concealing Nowadays, when everything is known Maybe love's an accident, or

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

温柔眷恋 Kenny Chesney - Me And You (skip ewing/ray herndon) Ordinary no, really don't think so Not a love this true Common destiny We were meant to be Me and you Like a perfect scene from a movie screen Where every dream comes true Suited perfec

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

In the years to come Will you think about these moments that we shared In the years to come Are you gonna think it over And how we lived each day with no regrets Nothing lasts forever though we want it to The road ahead holds different dreams for me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Boyz II Men-Will Will Do you remember when? We would gaze upon The heavens up above Revealed within the night Took turns in looking thru A telescope discovering A little star that smiled right back at us I never strayed away far form all the crowds

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

And Now You're Mine 现在,你是我的 And now you are mine. Rest with your dream in my dream. Love and pain and work should all sleep now. The night turns on its invisible wheels, And you are pure beside me as a sleeping amber. No one else, love, w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本基础篇

I've been dreaming for so long, to find a meaning to understand. The secret of life, why am I here to try again? Will I always, will you always see the truth when it stares you in the face? Will I ever, will I never free myself by breaking these chai

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I'm running on empty alone in a steel cold town The colours are fading to grey when you're not around I'm going over what you said The words keep ringing in my head What happened to the promises The promises we made [Chorus] You gave me frostbite in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

音乐咖啡厅:极致英伦感伤Oasis(Stop Crying Your Heart Out) Artist:Oasis Song:Stop Crying Your Heart Out Hold up Hold on Don't be scared You'll never change what's been and gone May your smile (may your smile) Shine on (shine on) Don't be sca

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Everytime when I fell asleep, I wish I won't pretend to sleep. Oh-No. . . . . Maybe I am a freak. Everytime when I shed a tear, How I wish I won't take responsibility to make you sorry. But the lazy days lie on my bed. The story goes on, years go b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week, we talked about the conflict between sleepy teenagers and early morning classes. Many people commented on our website and Facebook page. For example, Damla Ece in Turkey wrote: I agree with

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

From my family to yours, I'd like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Like millions of Americans, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I will spend the day eating great food, watching a little football, and reflecting on how truly lucky we truly are. As American

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

A senior Communist Party of China (CPC) official is suggesting an upcoming high-level meeting between the CPC and other political parties from around the world is set to serve as a significant platform to build a community of common destiny for manki

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yoursel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

As Long As You Love Me .... As long as you love me .... As long as you love me I'm under pressure seven billion people in the world trying to fit in Keep it together smile on your face even though you feel like frowning But hey now don't know girl we

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

本期内容: take control of your own destiny 命运掌握在自己手上 我们先来学习一个单词 control C-O-N-T-R-O-L 控制 掌握 take control of something 掌握某事 再来看一个单词 destinyD-E-S-T-I-N-Y 命运,宿命 take con

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

So you've got us outnumbered After decades of slow, steady extraordinary progress. 所以 你们在人数上超过了我们在几十年来的缓慢 持续不凡的进展之后 You are now poised to make this the century where women shape not only the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

THE PLATTERS发行的第一首ONLY YOU,原本是一首布鲁斯风格的歌曲,经过他们以流行乐的方式演唱,从而成为黑人歌星的第一首全球畅销金牌榜。 Only you 英语歌词: Only you can make this world seem right

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Jenny, Adam今天要说说缘分怎么用英语表达! 关键词: 缘分英语怎么说? #1.Fate Fate (名词): 命运、缘分 Fate brings people together no matter how far apart they maybe: 有缘千里来相会 It was fate that we met: 我们

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀