After that, the people started celebrating the new moon instead of fearing it. 之后,人们不再害怕新月,而开始为它庆祝。 That celebration became a 15-day festival of family, food and good fortune called Chinese New Year. 庆典演变

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 中国春节风俗习惯

《功夫梦》主题曲-Never Say Never 永不言败 中文歌词: never say never See I never thought that I could walk through fire I never thought that I could take the burn I never had the strength to take it higher Until I reached the point o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

In 1963, President John Kennedy gave a famous speech at American University. In the speech, Kennedy said the following lines: Our problems are manmade; therefore, they can be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human desti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: 'If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.' It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morni

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Now that you're out of my life I'm so much better You thought that I'd be weak without you But I'm stronger You thought that I'd be broke without you But I'm richer You thought that I'd be sad without you I laugh harder You thought I wouldn't grow wi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Oh real thing I've only seen a love full of conditions Hiding with the fear that it can break And I've searched the world to get a taste of heaven But all along it was heaven chasing me Yes you were Your love is the real thing it's a real thing It's

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

edited by starsky two very different people too scared to get along till two heart beat together underneath one sun one very special moment can turn a destiny and what some would say could never chang

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Survivor 幸存者 Now that you are out of my life, 现在你已经退出我的生命, I'm so much 1)better 我感觉好了很多。 You thought that I'd be weak without ya, 你以为没有你我会脆

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

音乐:five days Patrick Nuo it was love at first sigh on the second of July met her on the third floor four times in one night it was a little bit of magic and the time stood still she took me to another side. she got the key to my will chorus tel

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

颇有迷幻色彩的柔和女声倾情演绎的Going Crazy自然也是恍惚迷离的。 从英国电视剧走出的歌手natalie曾一度对自己的嗓音很没有信心,但是演而优则唱的她第一首单曲就技惊四座。 Going Crazy Na

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Hey there fear I've seen you here before You keep coming back And knocking at my door For so long, so long I've been trying to soar With my hands tied up and my feet held to the floor But I'm feeling like a breakthrough is coming I can see that a bre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

We've really got to _________2_________, buddy. Toothless... _______2________, big baby boo? Well, try this on! You're feeling it, yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you wouldn't hurt a one legged... This, is Burk. Life here is amazing. Dragons used to be a bit

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

听音乐学英语Only Hope There's a song that's inside of my soul It's the one that I've tried to write Over and over again I'm awake in the infinite cold Would you sing to me Over and over and over again So I lay my head back down And I lift my ha

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

这是2007年Bosson推出的作品,延续流行曲风和电子元素,使旋律听起来精致华丽,一直都觉得Bosson最大的魔力就是他那酷 ...勾引你的耳朵 What If I Most of the time Im advising my friends about whats wrong or right When they call me at night Now Im confused Ca

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:2R - Shining Friends Song:Shining Friends Artist:2R A little faith Brightens a rainy day Life is difficult you can't go away Don't hide yourselve in the corner You have my place to stay Sorrow is gonna say goodbye Opens up You'll

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Shining Friends - fiche fungmathilde - tv magic a little faith brightens a rainy day 小小的信念照亮那下雨天 life is difficult you can't go away 生命难困苦 你总不能逃避 don't hide yourselve in the corner 不要于躲角落 you ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:感动女声Lindsey KaneYou'll be whole to the one in the corner i got something to say you have never been alone know not even a day and i know that you feel a hope is gone away lost and fogot it and things take it away~~ but you wan

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

艾格尼丝.卡尔松(Agnes Carlsson),瑞典美女歌手,深入人心的磁性嗓音很容易就带动起听者的情绪。这首《I Believe》诉说着她对爱情的美好憧憬。 I heard an angel whisper so softly in my ear I couldnt he

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I have a friend, proposed to his sweetie. He was an economically rational person. 我有个朋友,向他女友求婚。他是个会过日子的人。 He said to his sweetie, Let us marry. Let us merge our interests. 他对他女友说,咱们结婚吧

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇