Topic(题目): Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Model Essay(范文): The twentieth century has brought with it many advances. With

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

If 50 is the new 40 and 60 is the new 50, whats the new 70? Well, it seems safe to at least say that 70 isnt what it used to be. And thats good. Because a new study finds that 70-year-olds did better on intelligence tests than 70 year olds used to do

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. You may have noticed that as you get older, you start forgetting more stuff: like, where you left your glasses, or the names of your children. Well, if y

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

MODEL3 Youd better get more exercise in your leisure time. Script Amy: Look at you! Youre fat and flabby. Youd better get more exercise in your leisure time, or youll never be Governor of California. Bill: Thats right. Im no Schwarzenegger, no Mr. Un

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Teacher: Can you tell me anything about the great scientists of the 18th century? Pupil: Yes, sir, I can. They are all dead. 教师:你能告诉我一些有关十八世纪的伟大科学家的事情吗? 学生:我能,先生。他们都死了。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

The jury is still out on whether vitamin C can treat or prevent a cold, but a recent review of the scientific literature suggests that it does have some benefits. 虽然维生素C能否治疗或预防感冒依然没有定论,但是最近的一项科学

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. It sounds either really crazy, or kind of obvious. But according to new research, pick-up soccer could help homeless men avert the risk of an early dea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

Optimistic women live for longer Women who are optimistic have a lower risk of heart disease and death, an American study shows. The latest study by US investigators mirrors the findings of earlier work by a Dutch team showing optimism reduces heart

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HEALTH REPORT - What Happens in a Stroke? Experts Liken It to a 'Brain Attack'By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Health Report. Everyon

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(一)月

1. Egg keep you feeling full much longer than cereal or toast。 The protein and fat in eggs helps sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and reducing the need for a mid morning snack。 相较于谷类或面包,鸡蛋带给你的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

5) 健康 a period of debility n. 体能低落、衰弱期 acne n. 痤疮,粉剌 active sleep n. 积极睡眠 adrenalin n. 肾上腺素 adverse effect n. 反作用 aerobics n. 有氧运动 AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) 艾滋病 (获得性

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

What Exactly Is Ginger... And What Are Its Benefits? 姜到底是什么它有什么益处? Ginger is a rhizome in the Zingiberaceae family, and it's related to turmeric, cardamom, and galangal. 姜是姜科中的一种根茎,它与姜黄、小豆蔻

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What is stress? Why do we have stress? How can we relieve stress? Do you ever feel like you have too much on your plate? Everyone expects something from you and you don't seem to have the time required to deliver. You notice the muscles in your neck

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

New research on vegetables and aging gives mothers another reason to say I told you so. It found that eating vegetables appears to help keep the brain young and may slow the mental decline sometimes associated with growing old. On measures of mental

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todays podcast is about breakfast. Probably most people think of breakfast as the meal you eat at the beginning of the day, when you first wake up. However, it is more complicated than that. First, lets look at what the word breakfast really means. A

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

雅思听力场景词汇:健康

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

植物大战僵尸主题曲:Zombies on Your Lawn 热门游戏植物大战僵尸的设计师Geroge Fan的女友Laura Shigihara是一个职业游戏音乐制作人,她负责制作并演唱了植物大战僵尸这款游戏的主题音乐Zombies on Y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Is it just me, or does Han sound kind of sexy when he speaks Korean? 是我自己的错觉,还是阿憨说韩文时有着别样的性感啊 Looks like Han, sounds like Barry White. 阿憨的身子,贝利怀特的声音 Who was that, Han? Do you h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Many people switch to a vegan diet to help with cancer prevention. Every year in many countries across the world, millions of people die from different forms of cancer. While women battle with cervical and breast cancer, for men, the highest number o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After years of sorting foods out, measuring the amount of vitamins, minerals, nutritional content and health benefits, scientists and nutritionist now know which are the healthiest foods for our diets. 经过多年对各种食物分类,计算食物中

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间