Why Women Live Longer Than Men -- Edward Donick If you could take an immense group snapshot of everyone in the United States today, it would contain six million more females than males. In this country, women outlast men by about seven years. Through

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

HEALTH REPORT - April 3, 2002: Foods and Health By Nancy Steinbach Two new programs are replacing Science Report: -- On Wednesdays, Health Report will describe new research and information about stayi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

The comment I wanna make is why focus on, why does medicine focus on weight, and not focus on blood pressure, cholesterol, some of the things that are correlated with weight over a lifetime. And I think its really important that we move away from a t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Back now with our series of this week on womens health. Tonight the question: there is no other way to ask it, can you be fat and fit at the same time. The answer may surprise a lot of women who wage a life long battle with their weight. Our story to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: October 1, 2003 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Health Report. Scientists in Iceland say they have identified the first gene linked to common forms of

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-环境与健康

听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Clare: Hello this is Clare from the United States, I am talking with Mike from Singapore about obesity and diet in our countries. America is famous for, well infamous, for being one of the fattest countries in the world. Mike you said that in Singapo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

哈哈,今天潘吉和Jenny要和大家讨论美食,我们要讨论一个非常严肃的话题:蛋!外国人喜欢吃brunch,而brunch上最常见的食物就是蛋,而煎蛋的方式真是五花八门花样繁多,那你要怎么和别人表

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Lighten Your Load and Save Your Life If you often feel angry and overwhelmed,like the stress in your life is spinning out of control,then you may be hurting your heart. If you don't want to break your own heart,you need to learn to take change of you

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野听说教程2

Study: For Some, Daily Aspirin May Do More Harm Than Good From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. 这里是VOA慢速英语健康生活报道。 Many people take aspirin to help ease pain in the head or muscles. But there is an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

HEALTH REPORT -July 3, 2002: Sudden Cardiac Death By Nancy Steinbach This is the VOA Special English Health Report. An American professional baseball player, Darryl Kile, died recently. He was thirty

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

A: Nice to see you; how have you been feeling lately? B: I have been feeling great, Dr. Smith. A: I am happy that you have decided to come in for your annual physical. B: Yes, I am going on a cross-country bike ride on vacation and want to make sure

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Next year will mark the 110th anniversary of a U.S. government agency that is unknown to most Americans. Yet its work affects their everyday lives in countless ways. Generations knew the agency as the National Bureau of Standards. When it was founded

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

HEALTH REPORT-Heart Disease and C-Reactive Protein By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. American researchers have found evi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

植物大战僵尸主题曲:Zombies on Your Lawn 热门游戏植物大战僵尸的设计师Geroge Fan的女友Laura Shigihara是一个职业游戏音乐制作人,她负责制作并演唱了植物大战僵尸这款游戏的主题音乐Zombies on Y

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Step by Step 3000. Book Two. Unit 10. News 2. Health. Part 1. Warming up. A. Keywords. building, department. Vocabulary. outpatient, physician, roundabout, ward, administrative, dispensary, surgery. You're going to hear some information about the lay

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

What do celebrities do to always look so amazing? 明星是如何时刻焕发光彩的呢? Jennifer Aniston swears by her wonder smoothie for a better body, Liv Tyler relies on green juice for clearer skin, and Victoria Beckham is said to maintain

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

A: Good morning, how are you doing today? B: I have been feeling pretty good, Dr. Smith. A: So, I can see by your chart that you are here for your annual physical. B: Yes, I am playing on the tennis team this year, and they are requiring me to get a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Laura Shigihara - Zombies on Your Lawn There's a zombie on your law-awn There's a zombie on your lawnnn... There's a zombie on your law-awn We don't want zombies on the lawn... I know your type: tall, dark, and dead You want to bite all the petals of

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

If 50 is the new 40 and 60 is the new 50, whats the new 70? Well, it seems safe to at least say that 70 isnt what it used to be. And thats good. Because a new study finds that 70-year-olds did better on intelligence tests than 70 year olds used to do

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16