At the age of seven, Jaden Smith appeared in his first movie, The Pursuit of Happiness, playing the son of his real father, Hollywood legend Will Smith. At that same age, in 1961, Jackie Chan was enrolled in the China Drama Academy, where his master

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Unit 6 Animal Intelligence Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What do you know about Michael Jackson? 2. How does he fee

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

[00:01.66]You there without me. 一个人,没有我陪同就去那里了. [00:03.98]Mom, that's about all the combinations 妈,你用这几个词 [00:04.86]of those words you can make. 最多就只能组合成这几句话了. [00:08.66]Lizzie, th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-平民天后

He has been dead for nearly 40 years. But now hes back to promote Johnnie Walker Whiskey in a new TV commercial. The new ad uses sophisticated computer graphics to recreate Lee. In the ad he strolls on a balcony with the Hong Kong skyline behind him

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

A Kung Fu master is_____1_______. Move fast. ___2_____! Be brave. Come on! And above all... be ready for anything. Perfect. Really?! No. Again! But next January, nothing can prepare him for his greatest challenge yet. Who are you? I'm Li Chan. I'm lo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

bacchanal, ['bkənəl] n (行为放纵的)狂欢会,酒神节=orgy 【源】Bacchus是古罗马的酒神巴克斯;Neptune是古罗马海神尼普顿。Bacchus has drowned more men than Neptune [谚]酒神淹死的人比海神多=美酒为害

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan is set to be given an honorary Oscar by the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) for his exceptional contributions in cinema, according to a report. 据报道,由于成龙在电影上的杰出贡献

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

'Kung Fu Panda 3' arrived in Shanghai on Tuesday,with a press conference gathering the A-list voice cast of the 3D animated film. 电影《功夫熊猫3》于本周二登陆上海滩。在当日的新闻发布会上,汇集了这部3D动画电影的全

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thai Prime Minister Offers to Write 'Soap Opera' 泰国总理亲自写肥皂剧 The Young and the Restless, Days of Our Lives and Guiding Light. These are the names of three popular programs in the United States called soap operas. A soap opera is a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Mansor defended the award of datukship to Jackie Chan on February 1 by saying the popular Hong Kong actor has a large fan following here. 2月1日,拿督斯里东姑安南部长赞誉著名香港演员成龙在当地拥

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Action superstar Jackie Chan has apologized via microblog for his son's drug use. Chan says he is ashamed and saddened at the actions of his celebrity son, Jaycee. The younger Chan, 31, and Taiwan actor Kai Ko, 23, were detained last Thursday. Police

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Popular pastimes 流行的消遣活动 Dancing queens 广场舞皇后 Grooving grannies encounter opposition 随音乐起舞的大妈们遭到了反对 Oct 26th 2013 | BEIJING |From the print edition ON OCTOBER 11th a story buried on page 15 of a Bei

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Jackie Chan, Chinese famous male actor, who enjoys great reputation all around the world. As his great influence, people keep their eyes on his family, not long time before, Chans son was caught taking drugs, this incident shocked all the people, the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

It's not just birds of a feather that flock together. 虽说鸟以类聚,但有时并非如此。 A crow has been photographed hitching a very rare mid-flight lift on the back of a bald eagle. 照片里,一只乌鸦站在飞行中的白头海雕的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Wu Jingyu lifted women's 49kg title at London Olympic Games on Wednesday, successfully defending her victory on the same day when the Beijing Games opened four years ago. Wu capitalized on her expert axe kicks to crush Span

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I and my colleagues Art Aron and Lucy Brown and others, 我和阿尔特阿伦、露西布朗还有其他同事 have put 37 people who are madly in love 对37位处在恋爱不同阶段的人的大脑 into a functional MRI brain scanner. 进行了核磁

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

文本: Janice: I brought you something. Chandler: Is it loaded? Oh, little candy hearts. (reading the candy) Chan and Jan Forever. Janice: I had them made special. Chandler: Ok, Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice. Look, there's no way for me to tell you

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Sportsound 16 November 16 THURSDAY We talk Scotland Strachan + insights on the SFA from a man whos seen how Hampden works

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

BEIJING, July 18 (Xinhua) -- China will continue to support the work of the World Health Organization (WHO) and its chief Margaret Chan Fung Fu-chun, Vice Premier Li Keqiang said Wednesday during a meeting with Chan. Li said that in the last three ye

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're re-e-a-dy When you're re-e-a-dy When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na You ain't gotta worry i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音