I'd like the soup of the day. 我要今日特餐的汤。 I'd like the soup of the day. 我要今曰特餐的汤。 All right. Anything else? 好的,还要别的吗? You have a choice of tomato or carrot to come with it. 您可以选择西红柿或

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

above address afraid again age alone always answer anybody anything around asleep at the bad time of a year at first at last at once at the end of at the head of at the moment at this time of a year at times autumn baby back be different from be in h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语词汇

7 植物 creature 生物 plant 植物 grass 草本植物 tree 木本植物 annual ring 年轮 bamboo 竹子 认识植物 root 根 stem 茎(植物) stalk茎(草或花) trunk 干 branch 树枝 bought 粗枝 twig 细枝 leaf 叶子 fruit 果实 core 核 seed 种子 bud发芽 flower 花朵 bloom

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. An American carrot farmer harvests his crop earlier this year Carrots are grown on farms and in family gardens throughout the world. Carrots are easy to raise and easy to harvest. They taste good.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

Sally is talking with her friend, Don. S: Tell me, Don. How come you're from Spain but you can't speak Spanish very well? D: It's not my mother tongue. My father is Spanish and my mother is American.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

The doctor will see you now, Mr. Black. Would you come this way, please? OK, thanks. Now, Mr. Black, will you tell me what happened, please? Well, I was in this restaurant, when suddenly I feel this t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Cold Comfrey Farm Executive Health Clinic Dear Colleagues, I’m a different man since I came to this place. When you see me again you won’t believe how much I’ve changed. It was damned hand at th

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

The doctor will see you now, Mr. Black. Would you come this way, please? OK, thanks. Now, Mr. Black, will you tell me what happened, please? Well, I was in this restaurant, when suddenly I feel this t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Apple 苹果 apple of one's eye ( to be the ):to be one's favorite 掌上明珠;心爱物 eg.She is the apple of her father's eye.她是她父亲的掌上明珠。 Big Apple (the):New York 大苹果城【即纽约】 eg.I live in the Big Apple.我住

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Lesson 95 The snowman Sue: Come to the window quickly, Sandy. It's snowing. Sue: Mum, we want some buttons please. Sandy: And a carrot. Mother: Do you want a lot of buttons, Sue? Sue: No, I don't want very many. Sandy: We want dad's old hat, too. Su

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

导购口语: All sorts of fresh organic vegetables eggplants, cucumbers, cabbages, tomatoesWalk right in, you'll not be pressed to buy. 茄子,黄瓜,卷心菜,西红柿各种新鲜有机蔬菜随意购买。 The price of vegetables fluctuates

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

William looked at his bowl of soup. It was chicken soup. There was white rice in the soup. William liked rice. There were pieces of chicken in the soup. William loved chicken. The pieces of chicken were white. They were small and square. They werent

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Margaret made a fresh salad. She peeled a yellow banana. She peeled a red apple. She peeled a green cucumber. She peeled an orange carrot. She peeled a brown potato. She peeled a white onion. She peeled a white egg. She chopped everything up with a s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Mom took Carol to the stable. Their horse was in the stable. They walked over to Sugar. Sugar was their horse. Say hello to Sugar, Mom said. Carol said, Hello, Sugar. Mom gave a carrot to Sugar. Sugar ate the carrot. He ate the carrot fast. Mom gave

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Eat your vegetables, Mikey, Mom said. I am eating my vegetables, Mikey said. He was eating the sliced carrots. He was eating the sliced carrots one by one. He was eating them one at a time. He picked up one sliced carrot with his fork. He looked at i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

A sandwich, carrot sticks, a cut-up apple, pretzels, and a cookie, Scott said. 一个三明治,几根胡萝卜条,一只苹果,椒盐饼干还有曲奇饼。 He hung up smiling and explained that his wife was asking what she should put in the k

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

小狮子找食物 (I Am Hungry) 角色:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、三只小熊、小松鼠、小女孩。 道具:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、三只小熊和小松鼠头套、红萝卜、三碗粥、花生一把、苹果一个。 Act 1 雄

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

William looked at his bowl of soup. It was chicken soup. There was white rice in the soup. William liked rice. There were pieces of chicken in the soup. William loved chicken. The pieces of chicken were white. They were small and square. They weren't

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Subject : I think they are just dangling a carrot in front of us. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I heard that housing prices will drop in the near future. 我听说不久房价会跌下来。 B: I think they are just dangling a carrot in front of us. 我觉

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

That's my new thing,Andy,to stand slightly to the side.It slenderizes me. 这是我的新招牌 安迪 稍稍侧身站 显瘦 Right.I learned in from a top model.And 200,000 dollars in research. 嗯 我跟顶级超模学的 还花了二十万元做研究

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀