Cindy看到同事Wendy很开心的样子。 Cindy: So Wendy, are you flying non-stop? Wendy: Washington DC to Beijing...non-stop. Amy: Oh that's lovely. The thing I hate the most about traveling is layovers. You have to get off the plane...get all yo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

V. Lets Talk Script Student: Professor, thank you for graining me this interview. Im Susan, a reporter from the Student Union magazine. Many students have difficultly memorizing things. Since youre an outstanding psychologist, could you give us some

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Most of what I really need to know about how to live, what to do and how to be, I learned in kindergarten. Most of my wisdom was also gained in the nursery. These are the things I learned: Don't fight. Don't quarrel with my cousins. Don't veil my mis

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(318) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

16.The wealth of a country should be measured _____the health and happiness of its people as well as the material goods. A. in line with B. in terms of C. by means of D. in favor of in terms of 根据

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

After school one winter day, Jacks mother told him to go out and play in the snow. But its so cold outside, Mother! Jack said. Put on your coat and your hat and your mittens, his mother said. You can build a snowman before your father comes home. Im

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Lesson 67 Sues diary: Give him a carrot! Grandfather and I watched farmer Gimble and the policeman. We cant move this donkey! the policeman shouted. What can we do? farmer Gimble asked. Give him a carrot! granfather cried. Thats a good idea, farmer

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第二册

Kathy: You two are so health-conscious! Kim: Well, we try! Here, I just made some carrot juice. Would you like a glass? Kathy: Why not! Before you know it, I'll be heading off to the mountains to stand on my head! Kim: You don't have to go to the mou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

文本: Now, when you freeze vegetables at home,the results arent always that brilliant. This here is a bag of lettuce. Lovelyand healthy, and springy. Have a look what happens once you freeze it. Now thishas been frozen. Ive defrosted it. Its just

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The kind of army which could barely be conceived of, much less encountered in Iron Age Britain. Claudius did succeed where Julius Caesar had failed, through a brilliant strategy of carrot and stick. Yes, he would seize the largely undefended oppidan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

What dishes do you like? 你喜欢吃什么菜啊? Spinach with Beancurd is one of my favourite dishes. 菠菜豆腐是我最爱吃的一种菜。 I like my chicken medium. 我爱吃做得中等熟的鸡肉。 I like my chicken rare. 我爱吃做得嫩

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Margaret made a fresh salad. She peeled a yellow banana. She peeled a red apple. She peeled a green cucumber. She peeled an orange carrot. She peeled a brown potato. She peeled a white onion. She peeled a white egg. She chopped everything up with a s

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Mary goes to the store. The store is very big. The store sells bakery goods. Mary sees a carrot cake. She does not like carrots. She sees a banana nut muffin. It looks good. It costs two dollars. She buys it. She takes the wrapper off. She takes a bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

AGRICULTURE REPORT – July 2, 2002: Purple Carrots By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. The carrot is a plant with a root that is eaten as a vegetable. Carrots are grown

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Chris: What are you doing? Lets get into the hot lunch line. Sybil: See this lunchbox? My mom made me brown-bag it today. She says that the lunches served at school arent nutritious enough. Chris: That sucks. What did she make you? Sybil: A salad. Ch

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

If a new idea in America becomes a law, people who suffer from obesity could suffer financially too. The US state of Arizona wants to charge overweight citizens $50 (325 Yuan) annually if they fail to follow their doctors' advice. People with childre

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版