发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

Lesson 13 Black, White, Brown 第13课 黑,白,棕色 1 What colour is it? 1.它是什么颜色? black 黑色 white 白色 brown 棕色 2 Where is it? 2.它在哪里? in in the desk 在内 在书桌内 on on the desk 在上面 在书桌上面

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

Hickety, Pickety, My Black Hen Hickety, pickety, my black hen, She lays eggs for gentlemen; Sometimes nine and sometimes ten, Hickety, pickety, my black hen.

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(348) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

KORVA COLEMAN, HOST: We've been covering a surge in black lung cases across Appalachia. That's the disease that destroys the lungs of coal miners like Mackie Branham. MACKIE BRANHAM: I'm in bad shape, man. I mean, I can no longer provide for my famil

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Pre-Listening Vocabulary retailer: a person or businesses that sell things consumer: a person who buys things take a toll: to slowly harm or damage boycott: to protest or show disapproval by not participating or not consuming gain momentum: to become

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Black Widow - Iggy AzaleaRita Ora I'm gonna love ya 我要爱你 Until you hate me 直到你讨厌我 And I'm gonna show ya 我要告诉你 What's really crazy 什么是真正的疯狂 You should've known better 你应该知道 Than to mess with me h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

At Smithsonian Festival, Art and Music from Black DC Neighborhoods One group at the festival performs using song and dance to showcase African traditions that are deeply rooted in Washington's black Southeast neighborhoods. The group is performing Ta

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

Black Muslim leader Malcolm X (El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz), 26 March 1964, waiting for a press conference at an unknown location One of the foremost, if controversial, figures of the civil rights movement in the United States was Malcolm X. He, himself

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Tens of thousands of African American farmers and Native Americans will soon receive compensation for discrimination and mismanagement they allegedly suffered at the hands of the federal government. President Barack Obama is expected to sign a $4.5 b

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

Thanks to Hollywood, the word cowboy conjures up images of tough, independent men: solitary, weather-beaten and...white. But many of the Old West cowboys were African-American. Each October, the Black Cowboy Parade in Oakland, California celebrates t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

South Africas Black Middle Class on the Rise The Unilever Institute of Strategic Marketing says the black middle class is now 4.2 million people strong, up from 1.7 million in 2004. And many say their status is hard-won. I just started to work hard,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A dog named Abby is back from the dead. Abby, a black lab mix, wandered away from her home in Apollo, Pa., just outside of Pittsburgh, ten years ago. Abby's owner Debra Suierveld and her children looked for their dog but couldn't f

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Finally today, we get our chance to talk about a movie that is not only hot but historic - Marvel's Black Panther. (SOUNDBITE OF FILM, BLACK PANTHER) CHADWICK BOSEMAN: (As T'Challa) The Black Panther been a protector of Wakanda f

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Advance ticket sales for superhero movies are always supersized, but even accounting for that, Marvel's Black Panther is breaking records. Civic groups have been buying out entire screenings so that African-American children can ex

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

AILSA CHANG, HOST: Spike Lee's new movie BlacKkKlansman is, believe it or not, based on a true story. It's about an African-American police officer who in the 1970s went undercover to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan by joining it. Critic Bob Mondello say

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

China launches its first X-ray space telescope to observe black holes, pulsars and gamma-ray bursts, via a Long March-4B rocket from Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China's Gobi Desert on June 15, 2017. [Photo: thepaper.cn] China launche

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

In Nikki's room Nikki:Wanna chill out and watch cable? [turns on the TV] Wen:[A few minutes later] Wow! Besides The Cosby Show, I've never seen a black sitcom. What's this program? Nikki:It's a drama called Soul Food. This channel is BET-Black Entert

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Thanksgiving Dinner Could Stop Black Friday Shopping A study in the Journal of Marketing Research finds that the traditional Thanksgiving meal may affect brain chemistry in such a way as to lessen the likelihood of impulse buying during Black Friday'

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Black Hole Quasar Building Galaxy A study in the journal Astronomy Astrophysics finds that a distant quasar, powered by a black hole, is building a galaxy that will eventually surround the black hole. Cynthia Graber reports Which came first, black ho

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

今天我们要学的词是 black box. Black box 黑匣子。Indonesian navy divers retrieved both black boxes from the wreckage of an AirAsia passenger jet. 印尼海军潜水员打捞上来了亚航失事客机的两个黑匣子。The information p

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃