歌曲 : Boom Boom Pow 艺人 : Black Eyed Peas 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : The E.N.D 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Rap 介绍: 在四年的休整之后,三项葛莱美大奖得主、全球当红组合黑眼豆豆将于今年6月9号发行他们的第五张录音室专辑《The E.N.D。》。新专辑的

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

Thank you very much. Its a privilege and an honor to be in the white intellectual ghetto of the West. We wanted to do a couple of things before we started. The first is that, based on the fact that SNCC, through the articulation of its program by it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

歌词如下: Hickety,Pickety,My Black Hen Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, She lays edds for gentlemen, Sometimes nine and sometimes ten. Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, She lays edds for gentlemen, Sometimes nine and someti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

This is Whats Trending The superhero movie Black Panther has already broken records at the box office. Now, it has broken a record on Twitter, too. The social media company says Black Panther is officially the most-tweeted-about movie ever. Twitter s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(301) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

《Back In Black》(回到黑暗)是被公认为AC/DC乐队最牛X的专辑,也位列10大重金属专辑之一。 喜欢听重金属摇滚的人没有不知道澳大利亚的AC/DC乐队的。这支成军于70年代初的老牌重金属乐队用他们

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A black sun has risen Look up into the sky Enter your rain season Drown out the light A return to the soil Harvest by hand Depleted and bleak in An unfertile land Is it fate or is it fortune That blasts our past to oblivion Can you feel The weight ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Rebecca Black成熟蜕变新单曲《In Your Words》 星期五小公主Rebecca Black成熟蜕变新单曲《In Your Words》。仿佛那个甜美的星期五小姑娘就在昨天还出现过,一转眼,她便长大了,以另一种美丽来征服听

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I am now a very old man and this is something which happened to me when I was very youngonly nine years old. It was 1914, the summer after my brother Dan died in the west field and three years before America got into World War I. Ive never told anyon

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

blue除表示蓝色以外,还可以表示: 1.(人的脸色等)发灰的,紫的;(动物的毛皮)青灰色的。如: She turned blue with fear. 她吓得脸发青。Lily's face was blue with cold. 莉莉的脸冻得发紫。 2.沮丧的,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

打榜热歌:Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body Artist:Black Eyed Peas Song:Rock That Body I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna rock right now Now, now, rock right now I want I wanna rock right now I want I wanna ro

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Yemen plane's black box located 也门飞机黑盒子已找到 One of the black box flight recorders from the Yemeni plane which crashed in the Indian Ocean on Tuesday has been located, a French official has said. Efforts to retrieve (取回,恢复) the record

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Island 唱片的新乐队(到现在也不算新了)Jet Black Stare以爆炸般的方式在电台中发布了他们在 Modern ROCK (现代摇滚) / Mainstream Rock (主流摇滚)乐风之路上的第一首单曲Ready To Roll,随后他们在08年7月15日

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

31. The Story of El-ahrairah and the Black Rabbit of Inl The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go. Robert Browning Prospice Sooner or later, ever

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

《西部世界》在IMDb评分高达9.3,豆瓣评分达到9.4,五星满分评价占比75%。这部召集了老戏骨的暗黑科幻风新剧,首播集就赢得了故事有新意、思想有深度的高评价。在第一集中,首先出现的画

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Island 唱片的新乐队(到现在也不算新了)Jet Black Stare以爆炸般的方式在电台中发布了他们在 Modern ROCK (现代摇滚) / Mainstream Rock (主流摇滚)乐风之路上的第一首单曲Ready To Roll,随后他们在08年7月15日

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

two, three, four (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) well my heart knows me better than i know myself so i'm gonna let it do all the talking. (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) i came across a place in the middle of nowhere with a big black horse and a cherry tree. (

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

One more attempt to trick my mind Sending me a creature able to To hamper my own life, my project I firmly think now he's behind This conspiracy but he's too weak Forever I'll resist against him What d'you wanna do the next time Whom you want to send

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Hayley Westenra - Who Painted the Moon Black Did you see the shiny moon? Turned into a black balloon Just as you walked away from me Did you see how hard I've tried? Not to show the pain inside Just as you walked away from me Who painted the moon bla

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(526) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲