【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

《Black or White》是流行天王迈克尔杰克逊的专辑《危险》(Dangerous)首支全球发行的单曲,发行于1991年10月11日。 《Black Or White》讲述的是种族问题,但却不是用严肃而沉闷的方式来表现。这首

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

In March 2000, two astronomers made an extraordinary discovery, one that is set to overturn our understanding of how the universe formed. We're never going to see a time like this in astronomy again.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(347) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

This ferocious heart of brilliant hot gas is called a quasar. Scientists thought this whirling mass might be caused by a giant black hole sucking up gas and stars, literally feeding on the center of a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

When it's feeding, a giant black hole creates a bright burning gas disk around it and then for some reason, it stops feeding, leaving a dark, deadly core lurking menacingly in the center of the galaxy

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A neighborhood barbershop might seem to some Americans like a thing of the past. Today men often get their hair cut at the same salons as women. But the traditional barbershop still holds a special place

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

While many Americans are familiar with black slavery in the South during the 19th Century and its role in igniting the nation's great Civil War, less attention has been paid to the black experience in northern cities such as New York, where so-called

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

18Dealing in the Black Market GLOSSARY line of work type of work; field or area of work; kind of job; industry* Sajid cant decide which line of work he wants to get into, but it will probably becomputer programming or banking. import/export the proce

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

What is a black hole? Well, it's difficult to answer this question, since the terms we would normally use to describe a scientific phenomenon are inadequate here. Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space (not a thing) i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

This correlation is the most important thing we've learned about supermassive black hole so far. Astronomers are always looking for correlations. Whenever you find one that's really tight like this on

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(348) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Stephen Hawking and Black Holes / Quantum Theory By Caty Weaver Broadcast: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Dought

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high Mama's dancing with baby on her shoulder The sun is setting like molasses in the sky The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything Always wanting more, he'd leave you lo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I was born a blonde, I've always been a princess A queen of hearts, now a mother Where is the replacement for the world's front cover? From one English Rose to another I want to be the new Diana Lying on a yacht reading photo-magazines I want to b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION American history in VOA Special English. The early years of the twentieth century were a time of movement for many black Americans. Traditionally, most blacks lived in the Southeastern states. But in the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

[00:01]M:Considering this is Maria, I suggest you look in some place unusual. [00:10]SB:Well, Reverend Mother, I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts you may still have about Maria's future here. [00:18]M:I always try to keep faith i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

ROBERT GARCIA, HOST: What's up, everybody? Peace. Just a heads up, there may be some strong language in this episode. Ooo (ph). ADRIAN BARTOS, HOST: Some bad words. BLACK THOUGHT: Hey, what's up? This is Black Thought from the legendary Roots crew. A

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Yeah ah ha you know what it is Black and yellow, black and yellow Black and yellow, black and yellow (repeated) [Chorus] Yeah ah ha, you know what it is everything I do, I do it big Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin when I pulled out of the lot, tha

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

He left no time to regret, Kept his dick wet, With his same old safe bet. Me my head high, And my tears dry, Get on without my guy. You went back to what you knew, So far removed From all that we went through. And I tread a troubled track, My odds ar

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

He left no time to regret 他离开时毫无遗憾 Kept his dick wet 接着又去寻欢作爱 With his same old safe bet 带着他一成不变的安全赌注 Me and my head high 我和我高抬的头 And my tears dry 泪已流干 Get on without my gu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Island 唱片的新乐队(到现在也不算新了)Jet Black Stare以爆炸般的方式在电台中发布了他们在 Modern ROCK (现代摇滚) / Mainstream Rock (主流摇滚)乐风之路上的第一首单曲Ready To Roll,随后他们在08年7月15日

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(309) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲