black eyes, i don't need 'em blue tears, give me freedom oh ,yeah...,oh positively never goin' back i won't live where things are so out of whack no more rollin' with the punches no more usin' or abus

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Even without pineapples, Pineapple Place was busy. There were nuts to gather, papayas to pick, and chores to do all around the plantation. Over the next couple of days, Cousin Mary couldnt get the Aldens to relax. I have wonderful workers to take car

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 64 The Black Pearl Mystery

The sign for Sams Scrap Yard stuck out of a tall dirt hill. Wild leafy vines crawled along the dirt and snaked around the sign. A tangle of watermelons, cantaloupes, pumpkins, cucumbers, and zucchinis covered the hill. The children rode their bikes p

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 117 Mystery of the Traveling T

In January 2000, John Dubinski set out to calculate the final fate of our galaxy, the Milky Way, and that of our nearest neighbor, Andromeda. The Andromeda galaxy is actually falling towards the Milky

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

It means that Silk and Ree's theory may be right and if it is also right that supermassive black holes helped trigger star formation, then it must mean that all giant black holes and their galaxies ar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

When the results came down from the telescope he saw something that was completely unexpected. The picture from the active galaxy where he hoped to find a black hole was unreadable. NGC 1068 was just

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(299) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

But we are just one in 125 billion galaxies of different shapes and sizes spinning through space. Yet scientists haven't been able to explain how a single one of these galaxies was created. Galaxy for

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

A supermassive black hole is quite simply gravity gone mad. An object of such concentrated matter its gravitational pull is insatiable. Nothing can escape it, not even light itself. Anything that gets

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Black Friday, MREs and Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' MARIO RITTER: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Mario Ritter. Today we play new music from Rihanna ... We also ask some Americans what they like to do on

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Silk realized that the energy from this newly formed quasar would create intense temperature changes in the surrounding gas. This would cause the gas around the black hole and its newly formed quasar

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 超大质量黑洞

This is Whats Trending Today February 1 marks the beginning of Black History Month in the United States and other countries around the world. On Thursday, Google honored the month with a special Google Doodle of African-American historian Carter G. W

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Soundgarden并没有像Nirvana这样大红大紫,也不像Metallica那样被视为金属之王,但Soundgarden兼容了两者的特点。他们以具有穿透力和煽动性的歌声、精湛的演奏技巧、多样且颇具个性的风格和磅礴的气势出现在乐迷面前,是不折不扣的无冕之王。 Artist:Soundgarden Song

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AnonymousBookDishesonLifeasaBlackMaidin'TheHelp' A hit novel about black and white women in the American south 50 years ago has been made into a film that is winning widespread critical acclaim. Alan Silverman has this look at The Help. I was raised

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Green Book is a new movie that chronicles a prominent black musician and his white driver's tour through the Deep South in 1962. The title comes from a popular and essential guide that told African-American travelers where they cou

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Peral Zhu is one of those enjoying Black Friday in China. Zhu says she used to live in the US and she misses Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year in that country. I love buying shoes and I used to stock up on them on Black Friday. But a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Black-themed Films Enter Hollywood Mainstream Black-themed进入好莱坞主流电影 From Lee Daniel's biopic The Butler about the African American butler who served eight U.S. presidents, to Steve McQueen's historic drama 12 Years a Slave, about fr

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

Two black Cadillacs driving in a slow parade Headlights shining bright in the middle of the day One is for his wife The other for the woman who loved him at night Two black Cadillacs meeting for the first time And the preacher said he was a good man

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

这首插曲出自乐队Soundgarden,当grunge红遍大街小巷时,nirvana占据了绝大部分风光。soundgarden无论从感染力,深度,力度上来看,他们丝毫不差于nirvana。在演奏技巧上,他们甚至超过了nirvana。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Jack stared at a circle of tepees ahead. Busy people inbuckskins moved about the circle. Horses and ponies grazednearby. Jack took out their research book and found a picture of thetepees. He read: In the early 1800s, many different Native American t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Metallic,队如其名,是世界首屈一指的重金属乐队,比Bon Jovi更有名,比枪花更严肃。Metallica在不断的创造着新的音乐元素:Thrash Metal、Death Metal、Speed Metal、Black Metal,他们不甘心看着重金属摇

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲