China's population of emerging social class, who have emerged since the reform and opening-up policy launched in 1978, stands at 72 million people, according to a report. 一份报告称,我国新社会阶层人口规模已达7200万,这一阶层自

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A above all 首要,尤其 be absorbed in 专心于 by accident 偶然 account for 说明(原因等) on account of 因为,由于 take…into account 考虑 be accustomed to 习惯于 add up to 合计,总

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Tall people lead happier lives than their more vertically challenged peers, according to a new study which found that most miserable men are almost an inch shorter than average. 一项最新研究显示,与矮个子的人相比,高个子的人生活

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today? Anili: Oh, I'm fine. Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf! Anili: Oh, my scarf! Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it? Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney. Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

abandonment charge 背弃费用 absolute par of exchange 绝对外汇平价 abritrage rate 套汇汇率 above par 超过票面价值 acceptance commission 承兑手续费 acceptance fee 认付费 acceptance for honor 参加承兑 acceptance house 期票

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Employees in the finance sector earned more money than those in other industries in 2015, according to data released by the National Bureau of Statistics. 根据国家统计局近日发布的数据显示,2015年金融从业者收入居各行业之首

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

able to v.能,会 be about to v.即将 above all 首要,尤其 be absorbed in 专心于 have access to 可以获得 gain access to 可以获得 by accident 偶然 in accordance with 与……一致

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

贸易价格术语 trade term / price term 价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 CF (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

雅思小作文首段的任务就是改写题目,看似简单,但不是所有烤鸭们都有清晰的思路。天下武功,唯快不破。 考场上一定要能够迅速改写小作文题目,速度提升的关键就思路清晰,总结自官方

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

But reinventing yourself can be very hard. You can face a lot of resistance at times. 但是重塑自己是非常难的。你时常会遇到许多阻碍。 When I was nearly done with my PhD, I got bitten by that entrepreneurial bug. 在我快拿到博

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

DUBLIN, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Latest figures have showed Irish mobile phone users pay on average five times more for their calls than users in the cheapest EU country do. The figures, released Tuesday by the European Commission, showed Lithuania becomes

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you happy? 你快乐吗? Would you rate your health and well-being as above average? You don't have to be a perfect 10 - anything from 6 on up means you're ahead of the game. If you're comparing yourself to others,make sure it's a fair compar

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

The Olympic motto is Citius, Altius, Fortius. Faster, Higher, Stronger. And athletes have fulfilled that motto rapidly. The winner of the 2012 Olympic marathon ran two hours and eight minutes. Had he been racing against the winner of the 1904 Olympic

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Similarly, long-run returns provide support for the grand theory of inequality set out in 2013 by Thomas Piketty, 同样,长期回报还为托马皮克迪在2013年提出的宏大的不平等理论提供了支持。 a French economist, who suggeste

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

While some 13 million Americans are out of work these days, those still with jobs might have a strange new thing to worry about--getting a promotion can be bad for you, a new study suggests。 虽然大约有1300万的美国人现在没有工作,不过

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They may be called smartphones but the handsets could be damaging some students grades。 他们被称为智能手机,然而这些电子设备也许正在影响学生们的功课成绩。 In an experiment, pupils who were given a free iPhone used i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The world's largest travel website, TripAdvisor, released a survey on female travel on April 9. It revealed that 43 percent of Chinese women have holidayed alone, slightly higher than the global average of 41 percent. 全球最大的旅游网站TripA

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、封建社会代替奴隶社会,资本主义社会代替封建社会,社会主义经历一个长过程发展后必定代替资本主义社会。 Feudal society replaced slave society, capitalism supplantedfeudalism, and after a long time, soci

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Lucy: What's wrong with your phone, Dale? I tried to call you all night last night. Dale: I'm sorry. No one was able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company. Lucy: What happened? Didn't you pay the bill? Dale: Wel

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

In this podcast I use words which are useful when we talk about numbers, especially when we want to talk about the information that numbers give us. The podcast is also about you, my listeners, because I know quite a lot about you. How do I know abou

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语