Executives in the finance and real estate industries have the highest pay, according to figures from the 1,894 listed companies that announced their annual financial reports in 2016. 根据1894家上市公司公布的2016年财务年报的数据显示,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi, I'm Carl Azuz, welcoming all of you to CNN Student News on this International Women's Day, March 8th. It's the reason why March was picked to be Women's History Month, and we are commemorating it all month long here on CNN Student News. Today tho

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(三)月

7 Things Girls Care About More Than Looks It is not all about the looks. Men might find this hard to believe, but it is true. For most women, looks are a requisite but not the most important thing they are looking for in a guy. There are a handful of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you work to live rather than the other way around, a jaunt across the Channel could be a wise career move. 如果你是为了生活而工作,而不是为了工作而生活,那么越过英吉利海峡吧,也许你为职业发展迈出了明智的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

关于教育背景(Ⅱ) 85.How were your scores at college?你在大学时成绩如何? 86.They were all above average.成绩都在平均分以上。 87.How are your grades all college?你读大学成绩如何? 88.They are above

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Mars 火星 Mars is a planet. 火星是行星。 It is next to the Earth. 它紧邻地球。 Its size is about one fourth of the Earth. 它约有四分之一个地球大。 Mars is not far from the Earth, but the environment is very different. 火星离

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

All Risks 一切险 F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险 W.A. / W.P.A (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险 War Risk 战争险 F.W.R.D. (Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险 Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If we went with Bob's philosophy, I think we'd actually end up with a more efficient immune system. 如果我们同意鲍勃的观点,我们实际上肯定了一种更为高效的免疫系统 And efficiency is always important in the short term. 而且

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Men find averagely shaped women more attractive than fashion models and Playboy centrefolds, claim scientists. Researchers found that men preferred the shape of ordinary women, equivalent to dress size 14, than so-called super-attractive models, acco

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This approach also applied to key hires. 这一政策也应用到了重要职位的招聘上。 He would have candidates meet the top leaders -- Cook, Tevanian, Schiller, Rubinstein, Ive 他会安排候选人直接面见公司的主要负责人--库克

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

男性更善于记路,而女性更善于记人。男女思维方式到底有什么不同呢? Finn: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. Im Finn and with me is Rob. Hi Rob. Rob: Hi Finn. Finn: Rob, I have a question for

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A: Hi Mike. What have you been up to? B: Not much. I started exercising. A: Trying to get in shape? B: Yeah, and I need to start improving my health. A: Me too. What are you doing besides exercising? B: That's about all. A: I think if you eat better,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

当你老了,你一定想要健康和活蹦乱跳,那么,现在就开始吧,良好的睡眠,健康的饮食,还有锻炼哦 A: Hi Mike. What have you been up to? B: Not much. I started exercising. A: Trying to get in shape? B: Yeah, and I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

From the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Nicole Lapin. Thanks so much for checking in with us today. Here's a look at what's happening right Now In The News. CNN has just learned that Mitt Romney will officially endorse his former rival in the Republican

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

Hello and good Wednesday to you, I'm Stacey Elgin at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Stock prices collapsed in London, Paris, Germany and Tokyo overnight. Japan's NIKKEI index suffered its biggest sell

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

Maybe you're right, he said gruffly. 你的话也许对,它粗声说, I'm making a trip to the dump tomorrow afternoon. 明天下午我上垃圾场去一趟。 I'll bring back a magazine clipping if I can find one. 要是能找到杂志,我啃点

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Chinese President Xi Jinping has called upon the country's best and brightest to make more breakthroughs in science and technology, with billions of yuan being pumped into higher education. 中国国家主席习近平号召中国最杰出的优秀人才

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AGRICULTURE REPORT - How Farm Pay Compares to Industrial Pay in AmericaBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 This is Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. A listene

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

BEIJING, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese currency Renminbi, or the yuan, strengthens 35 basis points to 6.3997 per U.S. dollar on Monday, according to the China Foreign Exchange Trading system. In China's foreign exchange spot market, the yuan is all

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lets take a quick look at the top 10 countries where people enjoy the highest level of disposable income. What is disposable income? Its the amount of money that a household gains each year after taxes, so it basically represents the money available

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间