●请医生看病 用叫医生吗? Do you need a doctor? Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?) Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。) Do you want me to get a doctor? Do you need any help?

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

10 Being Hungry and Full GLOSSARY hungry wanting to eat; with a feeling of discomfort or pain in ones stomachbecause it is empty * If I dont eat a good breakfast, Ill probably be really hungry by lunchtime. dish one type of food; food cooked in a cer

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

电影词典 stunt coordinator 武术指导 美国俚语 剧中:I've lost my appetite lose one's appetite: 失去胃口,没有了食欲 e.g. 1I think drinking too much beer this eventing has made me lose my appetite. 我想今晚喝了太多的啤

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

9. The newborn baby has beautiful smooth skin. 新生儿有着漂亮光滑的皮肤。 还能这样说: The skin of the newborn baby is beautiful and smooth. The newborn is lovely for his beautiful smooth skin. 应用解析: make things smooth fo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

文本: S:Morning! Oh, how are you feeling? H:I...I didn't sleep very well. S:Oh, that's a shame.Shall I make us some coffee? Oh, look, you've got damp! H:Listen, last night...Why did you say you hadn't seen anything? I mean, I only saw the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

图片1 menu n.菜单 例句:Angelia called the waiter to bring the menu. 安吉莉亚叫侍者拿菜单来。 recipe n.处方,食谱 例句:A recipe tells you how many eggs and how much milk you need as a victim of the virus. 这个食谱告

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

a la carte照单点菜 abstemious节制的 ale淡啤酒 alcoholism酗酒 appetite胃口 calcium钙 cereal谷类 champagne香槟 beverage饮料 contaminate污染 dairy乳品 edible可食用 endow赋予 graze吃草 hitherto迄今 manure粪肥 respirati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

Transcript (by myconsent) The European Space Agencys deep space probe Rosetta transmitted high-resolution images of an asteroid millions of miles from Earth. Rosetta caught up with the Steins Asteroid Friday night in the asteroid belt between the or

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter ofrosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, aquality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Daily Life - New Guy in Town II (C0030) A: Oh, Armand, thank you for such a thoughtful invitation!Its really very nice of you to invite us over for dinner, dont you think so, Ellen? B: Oh, yes of course! Wed love to come over. Can I bring anything? C

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Lesson One Helping the Homeless Girl 1: Hi. Whittaker: Hi, thanks for coming. Girl 2: Hey, what's this all about, Whit? Girl 3: I've been on pins and needles ever since church. Whittaker: Ooo-hoo, well, I figured a little suspense might increase your

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: The question - the question - that hangs over the investigation here in Vegas is, why? We still don't have a good answer to that, to what motivated Stephen Paddock. But we are slowly gaining insight into another key question.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Real Time UK News: An electronic pill that tricks the brain into thinking the stomach is full could help tackle obesity. The revolutionary device looks like an ordinary tablet, but it is packed with cutting-edge technology. The experimental pill work

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Ft.com: China's appetite for British milk, pork, Yorkshire tea and salmon led to a 12 per cent jump in food exports to the country last year but the industry says it needs more government support to exploit rising overseas demand. Steve Barnes, econo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Steve: Im finally home and Im hungry . Whats for dinner? Brandy: Im making a new dish . I think youre really going to like it. Steve: Oh, good. Bring it on . Brandy: Well, I miscalculated the cooking time a little and its going to take longer than I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The King of Words 词语之王 The 16th century English King Henry VIII is best known for his prodigious appetite and habit of executing wives he was unhappy with, but a love letter written by Henry shows a softer side to his character. The letter, w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Volunteers willing to place riskier bets tended to sport larger amygdalasa region associated with processing fear. Christopher Intagliata reports. Full Transcript Here's the gamble: 20 bucks guaranteedor a 5050 chance of winning 60 bucks? Which would

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人4月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Activities that usually brought me pleasure, suddenly ceased to. He liked to ruin my appetite. He chewed up my memory and ability to concentrate. 那些通常会带给我快乐的事,忽然都消

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Subject:I will make it up to you. 迷你对话 A: You have spent so much repairing your computer I broke. I am so sorry I will make it up to you. 你花了那么多的时间修理我的那台坏电脑。太抱歉了,我一定会补偿你的。 B:

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Topics: The medical marijuana controversy; Famous Americans: Woody Allen; sky versus skies; meltdown and crack down; less is more/more is less; pronunciations of live Words: medical properties chemotherapy nausea appetite to prescribe dispensary cann

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe