angle角,角度 ankle踝,踝关节 anniversary周年,纪念 annoy使恼怒,使烦恼 annual每年的,年度的 anticipate预期,期望,预料 antique古时的,古老的 anxiety焦虑,挂虑 anyhow无论如何,至少 anyway不管怎么说,无论如何 apart成距离,相间隔 apartment 一套公寓房

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

我很想念你。 I miss you very much. 我很想见到你。 I'm dying to see you. 由于你我茶饭不思。 I have no appetite because of you. 我经常在梦中见到你。 I often see you in my dreams. 但愿我能飞到你的身边。 I wish

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Pre-season Transfers 賽季前的轉隊球員 Although the 2005/2006 football season doesn't start until mid-August, Premiership clubs are in a state of frantic negotiation as they try to sign new players for the forthcoming season. The transfer market has

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

China's top economic planner says it has no appetite to create any new stimulus packages to shore up the economy. CRI's Ding Lulu explains. The National Development and Reform Commission is playing down the idea of new stimulus. It is meant to cool s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

讲解文本: appetite 食欲,胃口,欲望 I have no appetite because I didn't sleep well last night. 我现在没什么胃口,因为昨晚没睡好。 Jack works hard, he has a big appetite for improving himself. Jack工作很努力,他非常

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

074 Hansel and Gretel Once upon a time, there lived in a village a lovely brother and sister called Hansel and Gretel. But their stepmother did not like them at all. The morning of one day, their stepmother said to the children, Let's go to the fores

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Chapter 5 第五章 If the Cricket's death scared Pinocchio at all, it was only for a very few moments. 如果蟋蟀的死吓到了皮诺乔,那也只是一小会儿。 For, as night came on, a queer, empty feeling at the pit of his stomach reminde

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

四级作文作为拉分的重点部分,应引起同学们足够的重视,小编找了许多作文范文来给同学们练习和提升语感。 范文: Youth Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of pink cheeks,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Justin Timberlake打榜新单曲:Carry Out 著名音乐制作人Timbaland又推出了新单曲,这次是和Justin Timberlake合作,这首单曲刚推出就冲进本周高手云集的英国单曲排行榜前十,上升潜力无限。一起来先听

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Lily is getting into the bathtub Lily:Ouch! The water's too hot! Mom:Get in slowly, sweetie. You'll get used to it. I'm gonna go and make you some chicken soup. Lily:I'm not hungry, Mom. Mom:I know you don't have an appetite, but you need to eat some

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

公司老板召集手下Lisa和Ken开会,商量公司上市的问题。上市有哪些风险呢?Ken说, K: Well, the day we offer stock for sale is the day we will see how much faith there is in our company. If people don't think we're very val

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

unit 565 贫血就医 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Now, what seems to be the trouble? A:现在,什么地方觉得不舒服? B:It's nothing serious. But I always have a headache, and I haven't slept properly for several weeks. I've also lost appe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

How bad habits affect your sleep? 影响睡眠的坏习惯 You're sleeping too much 睡的太多 Is there such a thing as too much sleep?It seems so. 睡的太多也对身体有害?似乎是这样。 According to sleep experts at Sweden's Katolinska

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

1、Binge eat 暴食,狂吃 例句一: I've been binge eating nothing but junk food this weekend and I feel horrible. 这周末我狂吃了很多垃圾食品,感觉糟透了。 例句二: My roommate does nothing all day. He just sits at home

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

节奏布鲁斯:Corbin Bleu - Paralyzed 相关介绍:最近在High School Musical(歌舞青春)1,23取得的巨大成功后,Corbin Bleu拿出了他的第二张专辑,向大家证明他是个多才的艺人,其中的Celebrate you 和 Mom

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

9. It is useful to kick the shuttlecock every day. 每天踢毽子对你有好处。 还能这样说: Daily kicking the shuttlecock does you good. Kicking the shuttlecock every day will benefit you. 应用解析: make oneself useful 做些有用的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

第一、迷你对话 A: My elder aunt feels like vomiting, she is pregnant. 我大姨怀孕了,老是想吐。 B: Shed better drink plenty of hot water and lie in bed. 她最好多喝开水,多休息。 A: But she feels like having no appetite a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Maroon 5经典献唱CES大会 Maroon 5献唱在拉斯维加斯举办的2013年度CES(国际消费电子)大会,现场带来经典歌曲《This Love》~在仅用木吉他和键盘的伴奏下,这次Adam的嗓音更加的有特色。有木有觉得最

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

work up 使渐渐 That'll really work up your appetite for lunch. 那样的话会提升你的食欲的。 Go work up some new ideas and then we'll go over it during lunch. 去想几个好主意来,然后我们吃午饭时好好商量商量。 I jus

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语