angle角,角度 ankle踝,踝关节 anniversary周年,纪念 annoy使恼怒,使烦恼 annual每年的,年度的 anticipate预期,期望,预料 antique古时的,古老的 anxiety焦虑,挂虑 anyhow无论如何,至少 anyway不管怎么说,无论如何 apart成距离,相间隔 apartment 一套公寓房

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

[00:04.20]Rumours suggest her condition may be serious, 传闻她的病情严重 [00:07.08]causing alarm and anxiety among the people in her country, 令其国民为之担忧 [00:14.20]- The news can wait. - Yes. 明天再听新闻吧 好的 [00:17.2

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-罗马假日

Glossary academic 学院的 adolescence 青春期 adolescent 青少年时期 adulthood 成年 affection 喜爱 affirm 断言 agenda 日程表 anxiety 焦虑 attitudinal 态度的 baptist bounce 跳跃 capability 能力 contribute 贡献 counsel 建议

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

than 1. Mary is _______ than Alice. (1992) A. more experienced a teacher B. a more experienced teacher C. more an experienced teacher D. more experienced teacher (an experienced teacher, 比较级加在形容词前,因此B。) 2._______ t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And there's actually an entire industry that is in some ways based on anthropomorphizing well,and that is the psychopharmaceutical industry. 其实有一整个行业。基于贴切的拟人化那就是精神药物的行业。 One in five Americans is

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Oliver was an extremely dashing, handsome, charming and largely unstable male that I completely lost my heart to. 奥利弗是个劲头十足,帅气、迷人而且非常不稳定的男性, 我完全倾心于他。 He was a Bernese mountain dog, and

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

They say that men dont like to ask for directions. Well, that reluctance to seek expert advice may extend to the shopping cart. Because a study in the Journal of Consumer Marketing finds that guys also will likely avoid asking salespeople for suggest

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Comfort zone is a psychological state in which a person feels familiar, at ease, in control and experiences low anxiety and stress. 舒适区是一种精神状态,在这个状态里面人会感觉很自在,很自然,很少会产生焦虑和压力

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

「英文学习笔记」 The desire to eat more healthy can veer into an obsession. 吃得更健康,这一愿望可能会发展成强迫症。 veer into 转变为 Orthorexics spend vast amounts of their time planning their food, resisting temptatio

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Math Hurts My Brain Why? Its time to go again to the A Moment of Science mailbag. A listener writes: Dear A Moment of Science, Im not a math person. In fact, anytime I have to deal with numbers, let alone solve an actual math problem??which, thankful

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Cup of coffee after a night on the town to sober up? Well, a mouse study finds that caffeine does not counter the intoxicating effects of alcohol. It merely masks the inebriation, which could lead to poor decisions. Because drinkers might think theyv

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

如果想到数学测验会让你出一身冷汗,你的爸妈可能要承担些责任。研究者们认为,父母的数学焦虑对子女数学成绩的影响,更多地是由于(畏惧数学的)态度在起作用,而非遗传作用。 If the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

7 TO (1)v+to (a) v+to listen, stick, refer, turn, point, reply, occur, attend, see, lead, happen, come, get, write, hold, agree, belong, adapt, attribute, object, subscribe, adjust, accede, yield, res

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Since stage fright is natural and inevitable, focus on what you can control. Practice a lot, starting long before in an environment similar to the real performance. Practicing any task increases your familiarity and reduces anxiety, so when it's time

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

【英文原文】 Youve probably heard it said that ones attitude affects ones health.Over three-hundred subjects were assessed in terms of their emotions for a two- week period. They were assessed for positive emotions they might be feeling, such a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

We all know that exercise is good for our physical health. A growing body of research is revealing that physical activity also has powerful implications for our mental health. If you follow my blog, you know that I regularly discuss the importance of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

六级考试的写作部分的要求与四级相比只是增加了一些字数,但实际上它对于词汇的难度,句子的运用技巧,文章的结构都提出了更高的要求,做这道题,我认为可以用上如下的技巧: 1、多用

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. (informal) to take a photograph 拍照 e.g. She snapped a picture of me and Sonia. 她拍了一张我和Sonia的合照。 2. to break with a sudden sharp noise 折断,断裂,崩断 e.g. The wind snapped branches and power lines. 大风让树枝和

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

摆脱特困户Fight back with caffeine but do not overdose咖啡虽好,可不要贪杯哦! A cup of coffee or tea that contains a good amount of caffeine is good for the health, and is important to keep us alert for important occasions, such a c

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

耷拉着小耳朵 Trembling Blue Stars - Nobody but you 很难不被nobody but you的歌词所打动,它述说了深切动人的感情,又更像是bob wratten的喃喃自语,忧郁但平静... 清脆的吉他弹奏令人心弦颤动沉浸其中,他唱

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲