AS IT IS 2015-05-28 Japan's Past Threatens Chances for World Heritage Site 日本请求加入世界遗产名录 South Korea, on Tuesday, objected to Japans request to add historic locations to the UNESCO World Heritage sites. South Korea wanted Japan

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Out on the Town 畅游第凡尼 Kathy and Evan decide to visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Kathy stops at a sidewalk cafe to ask a local directions. 凯西和艾凡决定参

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition China reiterates its demand for Japan's apology and compensation for the seizure of Chinese trawler. A high profile multinational antiterrorism military drill under t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

There are many different kinds of sites. We often speak of construction sites, a site where something is being built such as buildings, roads, bridges, airports, and so on. But a site can also be a completed structure, like a factory or even sometime

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语销售培训

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: meet an English teacher in the United Arab Emirates. She stopped by the VOA Special English booth at the recent TESOL convention, for Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. It took place i

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

E-Commerce-Shopping-Internet 电子商务-购物-国际网络 Online shopping has become very convenient in recent years.Most big name companies have wed sites offering information on their products and online stores allowing shoppers to purchase the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? What famous interesting places can I see in Beijing? 在北京我能参观哪些名胜古迹呢? At least three places for you to visit. 至少可以去

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

W: I really want to go to China for vacation, but I can't find a cheap plane ticket. M: Have you tried the Internet? W: No, not yet. Can you find a good price there? M: Wow, you really live in the Stone Age, Mom. W: Well, you don't have to be mean.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

A report says that the number of web sites controlling 50 percent of surfing time shrank to four from 11 two years ago. 一份报告显示,控制百分之五十的上网时段之网站已经从两年前的十一个缩减为四个。 The four compan

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Maria: So talking about social media, is your parents on any social sites like Facebook, Twitter, et cetera. Alex: My mum and dad are on Facebook. My mum doesn't use hers, she uses hers only to kind of see what I'm doing. Maria: Stalk you? Alex: Kind

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- English teacher Lida Baker joins us from Los Angeles to talk about phrasal verbs. RS: The first word is a verb. The second word, sometimes even a third, is usually a preposition

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

We have a global reach with production sites on four continents. 我们在四大洲均有生产基地。 We have a global reach with production sites on four continents. 我们在四大洲均有生产基地。 Would you please further explain these p

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

今天我们要学的词是cyber attack。 Cyber attack 网络攻击。Web sites of a number of South Korean government agencies were paralyzed by a suspected cyber attack on Wednesday, 韩国很多政府网站星期三陷入瘫痪状态,怀疑是由

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

BOB DOUGHTY: Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. The Global Heritage Fund organization recently released a list of cultural treasures in the developing world that are in danger of disappearing

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Australian fighter jets have completed their first combat mission in Iraq. The chief of the Defence Force Mark Binskin says the two jets were armed but did not launch airstrikes. Two FA-18 jets were involved. The jets have returned safely to base. Th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Alan, Canada speaker How do I get my news? Well, when I lived in Canada I got my news from primarily watching television and reading the newspaper. But since I moved over to Asia and started using computers more and more I find that I get my main sou

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

今天我们要学的词是attendance。 Attendance, 是出席人数的意思。这次北京奥运会的比赛门票虽然已经脱销, Attendance at times has been spotty at Olympic events in the opening rounds, 但是有些时候,预赛时的观众

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

ISLAMABAD, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan and India exchanged lists of nuclear installations(核设施) and facilities on Saturday in spite of a tension over the 2008 Mumbai attacks that has disrupted the dialogue process between the two countries,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Australian flag has the Union Jack in the top left-hand corner. The rest of the flag is dark blue and then it has six white stars on it. I think they represent six different states in Australia, but I'm not really sure. My favorite city in Austra

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Among Zambia's cultural treasures is rock art dating back 12,000 years. But authorities are failing to protect it from vandalism, theft, illegal rock quarrying, and even graffiti. One local artist, though, inspired by the artform, is doing what he ca

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年