[00:04.06]I'm running for re-election, in case you hadn't noticed, 提醒你一下 我在参加竞选 [00:06.44]and we're in an arms race with the Surface! 我们还在和地面进行军备竞赛! [00:08.35]An arms race? What nonsense. 军备竞赛?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-阿童木

Automating Production Lauren: Wow, that was an impressive demonstration of how robots can be used in production. I think that we need robots like those to automate some of the functions in our factories. Yves: I admit the demonstration was eye-openin

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

EXPLORATIONS -January 16, 2002: Mars By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Doug Johnson. VOICE TWO: And this is Sarah Long with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we report about the p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

DOUG JOHNSON: Im Doug Johnson. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Mars Day at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington is a celebration of our solar systems most famous planet. The event, on July s

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Japan Not Worried About Robots Taking Their Jobs In a factory near Tokyo, thousands of cans are filled with beer, capped, washed, and put into boxes at speeds of 1,500 cans a minute. However, there are hardly any people in sight as the cans speed thr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Will Robots Replace Humans in Food Industry? 机器人会替代食品行业中人的角色吗? Would your pizza have a different taste if it were prepared by a robot? 这是为Zume披萨店工作的两个机器人之一。将沙司和其它馅料完全

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

WASHINGTON Robots are becoming commonplace in many areas of society -- from manufacturing to medicine to our homes. But now, a robot has taken to the stage, in a British play called Spillikin, where a humanoid robot plays the male companion of a woma

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(三月)

Scientists Develop a Robot That Can Assemble Itself 科学家们开发一个机器人 可以组装本身 Origami is the Japanese art of shaping paper to look like animals, flowers and other objects. Now, Harvard University scientists have modeled, or

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Europe is preparing for a robot revolution. 欧洲正策划一场机器人革命。 European lawmakers have proposed that robots be equipped with emergency kill switches to prevent them from causing excessive damage. Legislators have also suggested t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

People of Earth do not be alarmed. We wish you no harm. Robots never lie. Citizens. You have ten seconds to return to your home. This is your final warning. Sean! Five, four, three, two, one. ______1______. Has anyone here have seen this young man, S

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

All right, let met get this straight. A man in a Kabuki mask attacked you with an army of miniature flying robots? Microbots! Hey, Max, tell him! Yes, officer. Microbots... Yeah. He was ______1_______ with a neurocranial transmitter. Come on! I am no

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Unit 9 DIALOGUE I I Wish I Had a Robot A: What would you wish for if I let you make a wish? B: I'd wish I had a robot. A: Why a robot, of all things? B: A robot is clever, capable, efficient, and obed

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

As the worlds top athletes competed at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics, some robots also showed off their winter sports skills. A ski race involving robots was held recently at the Welli Hilli Park ski area near Pyeongchang. Eight teams built and pro

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2016-06-13 Meet the Newest Robots Joining the Work Force 新型机器人加入劳动大军 Robots are not new to the industrial world. But as technology keeps getting better, more robots are helping humans in the workplace. Some of the world

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Robyn Williams: And this is The Science Show on RN where we just heard Amanda Bauer talk about all those robots running the giant instruments. Here's one of them. Amanda Bauer: This is the robot. The robot reaches down and clamps onto one of these li

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The robot takeover of the world may not be as dramatic as we thought. It wont come in the form of explosions, but rather in the form of employment. Yikes. 机器人掌管世界不会像我们想象的那么戏剧化。它会以受雇佣,而不是爆炸

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Heres HuggableTeddy Ruxpin for the new millennium. Its a talking blue teddy bot designed to care for and comfort hospitalized children. 这就是抱抱熊(Huggable)新千年的泰迪熊华斯比。它是一个会说话的蓝色机器人,为了关

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology 科学技术 Robots and psychology 机器人与心理学 Mapping the uncanny valley 了解恐怖谷理论 Why androids are scary 为什么人形机器人那么吓人 Who are you calling inhuman? 你说谁不像人呢? ARTIFIC

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Finance and economics: Robots v humans Machine earning 财经:人机对战,机器学习 Jobs in poor countries may be especially vulnerable to automation. 贫穷国家的工作岗位更容易受到自动化的冲击。 Bill Burr, an American ente

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Topic 1-Mental Illness Reporting System Local authorities of Shuanliu district in Chengdu, Southwest China's Sichuan Province, will soon be tracking the mentally ill by offering a financial reward of 350 Yuan to local residents who provide tip-offs a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议