[00:21.66]Bloody Mary [00:25.17]血腥马莉 [00:39.33]The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets [00:43.89]in case the witch ever came after his daughter. [00:47.63]Now he took aim and shot at her. [00:50.76]The bullet hit Bloody Mary

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

I came here right after the bombs dropped, and I found Linda's fiance outside. 炸弹一响我就跑回这里,然后我发现琳达的未婚夫就在外面 He was badly wounded. 他受了重伤 He had been trying to help them when he got hit. 他被击

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Chinas first anti-corruption TV show In the Name of the People has been viewed over 350 million times. Am I going to watch it? Thanks, but no. Actually, I have never watched a Chinese TV drama that was produced on the Chinese mainland. Correction, I

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Blue, blue my world is blue. Blue is my world now I'm without you. Grey, grey my life is grey. Cold is my heart since you went away. Red, red my eyes are red. Crying for you alone in my bed. Green, green my jealous heart, I doubted you khow we're apa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

听歌学英语:琳恩玛莲的Sitting Down Here I'm sitting down here, But hey you can't see me Your words cut rather deeply, They're just some other lies I'm hiding from a distance, I've got to pay the price Defending all against it, I really don

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Katie and her best friend Isis were really not at all like each other in so many ways. Isis was neat and tidy and Katie was rather messy. Isis was sporty, and liked swimming and gymnastics, and Katie liked reading books and drawing pictures. Isis was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

You see, as a young woman in these situations, you have two options. 你们看,作为一个年轻女人遇到这些状况,你有两个选择。 You can either decide to internalize these negative messages that are being thrown at you, 你可以决定

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

I've never been to the Highlands before. It's very romantic. Are you a romantic? He's a wonderful man. I've seen it. But he's a mess. I want to know what happened to Eric. I don't believe in this code of silence that you have. War leaves a mark. This

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Take your hands off me! 把你的手从我身上拿开 What the hell did you think you were doing? 你知不知道自己在做什么 That man was the leader of the Triad. 那人是三合会的首领 My father blames them for the recent hits against h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

There was a time when babies had a great life. The softness of their skin got them all their moms attention. Then one day, fathers discovered a special weapon. From now on, fathers and sons can fight on equal terms. Men can now take revenge and win b

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. illustrate v . 说明;表明;给加插图 Protectionist tariffs and farm subsidies illustrate the same problem . 贸易保护关税和对农场的补助也说明了同样的问题。 2. tolerate v . 容许;承认;忍受 Businesses that dep

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

听歌学英语:超人气女神Lady Gaga超火舞曲(Bad Romance) Artist:Lady Gaga Song:Bad Romance Caught in a bad romance 囚禁于邪恶传奇 Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah! GaGa-oo-la-la! Want your bad romance 垂涎于你的邪恶传奇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

US Presidential Race Still Close as Candidates Make Final Push WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney are beginning three days of almost round-the-clock campaigning before Tuesdays presidential election. Most public opi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As the development of the society, people want to conquer the environment, they use the high technology to change the environment, when people are satisfied with what they did to the nature, the nature is starting to teach human being a lesson. In th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Todd: So, Greg, in your travels have you ever eaten any wild food? Greg: Oh, yeah, in Thailand I ate a lot of different wild food. One time, I had a really unusual experience. I was with one of the teachers from my school, and a couple of his friends

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Claire Williams is 20 years old. She is a student and lives at home with her parents in a town called Whitehaven. Her bedroom is a mess. Or at least it was a mess. Time and again, her parents asked her please to tidy it, but somehow she never managed

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Having arrived 30 minutes later than expected, Leonardo DiCaprio started the press event with some newly-learned Chinese. Millions of Chinese fans have waited for this moment to glimpse Xiao Li, or Little Leo - an affectionate nickname for the star.

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

模仿句子 The Pope is coming to the end of his longest foreign tour, a nine-day odyssey, first to Cuba and then on to America. 翻译:教皇人生中最漫长的异国之旅即将接近尾声,旅途从古巴开始直至美国一共九天。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

In the Park 在公园 Kathy and Evan are relaxing in Vondel Park. 凯西和艾凡正在梵代尔公园休息。 K:You know, Evan, we really lucked out. I can't believe how great the weather has been while we've been here. 凯西:艾凡,你知道,

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(3212) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通