Welcome to Daily Tips on learning English. Todays tip is on using the articles a and the correctly. More specifically, todays tip is on the difference between using a or an before a singular countable noun and using the or the(i:) before a singular c

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

1. 对不起插一下话,你是说...? Sorry to butt in,but did you say ...? 多种表达:Sorry to chip in, but did you say ...? Sorry to interrupt ,but did you say...? butt in 插话 chip in 插嘴,插话 2. 真奇怪你会提起这事,...。Funny you should say that,... 多

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

9. It's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court. 最好将仲裁案提交临时仲裁庭。 还能这样说: It's better that the case should be arbitrated by a temporary arbitration court. You'd better submit the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

本单元是关于订票的对话。 Agent: Good morning, London Attractions. Michal: I'd like to book two tickets for next week. For River Boat cruise please. Agent: OK. When? Michal: Next Thuesday. Agent: Sorry? Michal: Thuesday. Agent: I'm sorry sir, is tha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: We're back with Ben Zimmer from the American Dialect Society. RS: We talked last week about the society's choice for 2009's Word of the Year -- the Twitter-inspired Tweet -- and W

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

A: Ive never had a passport before and need to know what to do to get one. B: You can download an application. A: What do you do with the application? B: You need to take your application to a special post office or passport agency. A: Can you tell m

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

但我认为与其虔诚地思考而不采取行动,不如有一点宗教信仰并付诸实践。 How to Refill an Empty Life by Albert J Nesbitt One day about fifteen years ago I suddenly came face to face with myself and realized there was someth

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Grammar Girl here. Aliza in Alaska recently asked whether she should use who or that to refer to a board of directors. Today we're going to decide whether companies are people or things; in other words, whether you use the relative pronoun who or tha

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today well be talking about indefinite pronouns such as everyone and somebody. Now, guest-writer Bonnie Trenga writes, Everyone Versus Everybody Lately, listeners have asked a lot of questions about indefinite pronouns, such as eve

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Today, guest-writer Neal Whitman will help us understand why the word troops can refer to the number of individuals or groups. What Does Troops Mean? Memorial Day is next week, when we in the U.S. honor members of the military who have died in the li

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the language of disability and disease. When I was a technical writer, questions came up all the time about how to write about people with medical conditions. So today, guest-writer Bonnie Trenga will educate us. W

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic, whose was written by guest writer Bonnie Trenga. First, for those of you who didn't listen all the way to the end of last week's show and were outraged that I used the words irregardless and cogitate; it was a joke;

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Todays topic is the use of feminine nouns such as actress and comedienne. These days, people often see such terms as sexist, but it's also common to hear at least some of them. So what exactly are the modern rules for using such terms? Actually, this

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today well be talking about indefinite pronouns such as everyone and somebody. Now, guest-writer Bonnie Trenga writes, Everyone Versus Everybody Lately, listeners have asked a lot of questions about indefinite pronouns, such as eve

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Lesson 60 In Place 1.Your suggestion is in place . 2.That remark was not in place . 3.I like everything to be in place . 4.Put the books in place . 5.You'd better have everything in place . 6.Use water in place of milk . 7.Will you go in my place ? 8

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Correct Terms to Use for Persons with disabilities 对残疾人使用正确术语 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,下班后跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 碰上你太好了! A: I haven't seen you all d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

1. Good morning! Welcome to our bank! 早上好,欢迎光临我们银行。 还能这样说: Good morning, so nice of you to come to our bank. Morning, it's nice to see you in our bank. 谚语: A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口。 2.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Commodity introduction 产品介绍 A: This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many people and so many showrooms. Mr. Ding, would you please give me some information? 我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

3.其他动词词组 add up to 合计达,总括起来,意味着 break away (from) 突然离开,强行逃脱 catch up with 赶上;对…产生恶果 com true (预言,期望等)实现,成为

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

如何保护知识产权 1.知识产权保护越来越被重视 2.如何保护知识产权 3.我的观点 范文背诵 How to Protect Intellectual Property Along with the advance of the society, more and more technologies and innovations are put forw

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导