U134 The machine can did the work of ten men. What time do you get to work? Treasure Island is probably his best known work.. This must be the work of that boy. The bend form of the tree is the work o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

Christopher Columbus 克里斯托弗 哥伦布 evaluate 评价 估计 various 各种各样的 不同种类的 in the name of 以....的名义 代表 key 极重要的 origin 起源 起点 出身 equip 装备 endeavour 努力 尽力 puzzle 难题 谜 使困惑 使糊涂 Marco polo 马克 波罗 wealthy 富有

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 高三单词

26. We ______ Edison’s success to his intelligence and hard work. A. subject B. attribute C. owe D. refer attribute to=ascribe to 归因于,归咎于 contribute (to) 贡献,对…起作用 retri

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Chapter 32 Study English through Sports第32章:谈运动,学英语David: What position do you like to play in soccer? 你踢足球时,喜欢踢什么位置? You: I like to play at the back. 我喜欢在后场。 David: Do you mean the defens

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

account for 说明的原因,是的原因 ccuseof 控告;谴责 allow for 考虑到,顾及,为留出预地 appeal to 诉诸,诉请裁决(或证实等) bring about 导致,引起 call off 取消 care for 照顾,照料;喜欢 check in (在旅

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

account for 说明的原因,是的原因 ccuseof 控告;谴责 allow for 考虑到,顾及,为留出预地 appeal to 诉诸,诉请裁决(或证实等) bring about 导致,引起 call off 取消 care for 照顾,照料;喜欢 check in (在旅

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

1) HOW THE BRITS GREET 1) 英伦任性日常之搂搂抱抱 Hugging is a societal norm in the UK as a way of greeting people: for family, friends and even acquaintances. It is a common sight to see people of all ages wrapping their arms around each o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Understanding Noncount Nouns 不可数名词 Today we are going to talk about the difference between count and noncount nouns. Most nouns in English can be counted. Think of the noun shirt, as in, I bought a shirt. If you have more than one shirt, yo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

13. We referred to some photos of previous exhibitions on the computer. 我们在计算机里找到一些过去参展的照片作参考。 还能这样说: We searched our computer to refer to some photos of previous exhibition. We found some photo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Grammar Girl here. Aliza in Alaska recently asked whether she should use who or that to refer to a board of directors. Today we're going to decide whether companies are people or things; in other words, whether you use the relative pronoun who or tha

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1) HOW THE BRITS GREET 1) 英伦任性日常之搂搂抱抱 Hugging is a societal norm in the UK as a way of greeting people: for family, friends and even acquaintances. It is a common sight to see people of all ages wrapping their arms around each o

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinas top economic planner is to lead a reform in income distribution, approved by the State Council. The National Development and Reform Commission, or NDRC, will head an inter-ministry joint conference regime to help push forward the reform. The f

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

邀请别人赴宴 When issuing an invitation, it should be written on writing-paper rather than note-paper. 邀请不能用笔记本的纸写,而要写在信纸上。 Address male guests by their surname alone, unless they are a government ministe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

四级写作方法与技巧:作文定义法 定义法(definition) 定义法是用下定义的方式去揭示事物本质特征或概念内涵。它能使读者迅速抓住本质属性和基本特点。此法的句型: ① is a/the of which/that ②

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

阅读指代关系题的三大解题步骤 我们最熟悉的指代关系题的标志就是出现refer to 这个词组,一般来说,在IBT阅读考题中,3篇阅读题目中会有2至3道指代关系的试题,所以大家不能轻视这个题型

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Lana measured Stubway's foot long sandwich. It didn't measure up. It was 11 inches long. She measured her friend's foot long. It was a tad longer, at 11.5 inches. For the next three months, Lana measured Stubway's sandwiches. She got her Facelook fri

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A house or a home? That is the question. How do we know when to use one or the other? In todays Ask a Teacher, we answer this question from one of our readers on Facebook. Answer: Hello and thanks for asking! Both house and home are nouns that refer

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

讨人喜欢的诀窍 Use Verbal Confirmation. 言语确认。 Most psychology books refer to this technique as active listening. Active listening revolves around demonstrating your listening skills by repeating segments of what an individual has sai

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

1.What should be included in my CV? 简历中应该包含哪些内容? 2.What should I put in my education background? 教育背景里应该填些什么? 3.Can I write down my hobbies and interests in my CV? 可以将我的兴趣爱好写进简历里

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

R at random 随机的,任意的 at any rate 无论如何,至少 had/would rather…than 宁愿…,而不愿 rather than 而不,不顾 by reason of 由于 reckon on 依靠,指望 reckon with 估计到,预

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语