美语听力与发音技巧 第22期(a和the 的用法) Welcome to Daily Tips on learning English. Today’s tip is on using the articles “a” and “the” correctly. More specifically, today’

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

Unit 12 rectify recur recycle redundant reel refer reference refine reflect reform refrain refresh refreshment refund refusal refute regarding regardless region register regret regulate reign reinforce reject relate relax release relevant reliable r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

Today's topic is capitalizing tricky nouns like Ground Zero, Internet, and Earth. The podcast edition of this article is sponsored by SleepPhones--pajamas for your ears. Get $5 off your order with the code grammar at http://www.sleepphones.com/gg . P

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 跟谢孟媛学语法

The meaning of Konichiwa Japanese greet each other with the word “ Konichiwa ” . This word is also related to the Sun. Japanese sometimes refer to the Sun as Konichi-sama. So saying “ Konichiwa ”

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Lesson 33 The underground Gretel loves the underground in London. She always prefers to travel on the underground because it's very fast. She doesn't find it difficult now, as she's got used to it. Gretel knows the underground map very well. Each lin

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第四册

Getting A Nanny Grace: Hey Mel! Are you up for some tennis today? Mel: Sorry, I cant! I have to go to work, pick up Jake and Maddie from school, and make them an afternoon snack, then take Jake to soccer practice and Maddie to dance class. Grace: You

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

本单元是关于保罗坦露真相的对话。 Alice: Look Paul, we've been seeing each other for quite a while, and I think we've been getting on well together... Paul: I think so too! Alice: Paul, there's something I want to ask you, and even though I'm afraid

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

文本: E Edith Duchemin V Valentine Wannop D Reverend Duchemin --: I don't wish to come between a country parson albeit a gentleman of means, to say the least, and one, moreover, with a distinguished association with a great university... --: Brea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

02 Scheduling a Medical Appointment GLOSSARY appointment a scheduled meeting; a specific date and time when one will dosomething * Each October, Clarke makes an appointment to get his teeth cleaned at thedentists office. health plan medical insurance

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之就医和人际交往

Li: Hi Neil, how are you? Neil: I'm fine thanks Li, how are you? Li: I'm good. Are you free on Saturday evening? I'm holding a small dinner party. Neil: Saturday? Yeah, that would be fantastic but I'd better check with my other half. Li: Your other h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

As vote tabulation proceeds in southern Sudan's independence referendum, its leaders are preparing for the day when the final results are in. Officials say whether the region chooses to separate or remain part of Sudan they face vast challenges. The

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is capitalizing tricky nouns like Ground Zero, Internet, and Earth. Quite a few people have asked me whether they should capitalize the words Internet, Web, and website, including Chris from Olney, Maryland; Matt from

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Southern Sudanese officials say at least 30 people have died in clashes along the border with northern Sudan as the second day concluded in the region's week-long referendum on independence. Election officials say voter turnout was 20 percent on Sund

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,下班后跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 碰上你太好了! A: I haven't seen you all day. Is there something on your mind? CH: 你还记得不久前,我们那儿来了个

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):refer 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:周末安排计划 语法天地(Grammar Talk):must的用法归纳

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

今天我们要学的词是prefer。 Prefer, 是更愿意、更喜欢的意思。 Which do you prefer, hip hop or RB? 你更喜欢嘻哈还是节奏布鲁斯?英国最新研究显示,男孩子跟女孩子一样爱读书,不过Boys prefer simple

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Paula Wolfson White House 11 February 2008 The White House says the Burmese government's plan for a constitutional referendum in May and general elections in 2010 is not sufficient. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports the Bush administration says the plan

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Tendai Maphosa London 09 May 2008 Amnesty International has issued a statement criticizing the Burmese government's intention to proceed with a referendum for a new constitution Saturday instead of concentrating on providing relief for victims of

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

By Steve Herman Kathmandu 09 April 2008 Seventeen-and-a-half million people are eligible to go to the polls in Nepal, Thursday. They will elect members of a constituent assembly that will draft a constitution to complete the transfer from a feudal Hi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

Topics: Famous Authors - Stan and Jan Berenstain and the Berenstain Bears; getting married; to stand for versus to refer to (as); the past simple and the present perfect tenses; especially Words: illustrator anthropomorphic bumbling to backfire franc

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe