Iowa Voters Play Special Role in Presidential Politics The 2012 U.S. presidential election process officially begins Tuesday, the Midwestern state of Iowa. Republican voters will gather in caucus meetings across the state to vote for one of seven Rep

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

你会用电脑吗? Do you know how to use a computer? 你以前用过电脑吗? Have you ever worked on a computer before? 你常用电脑吗? Do you often work with a computer? 我喜欢电脑游戏。 I like computer games. 我们文书工作全

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

[00:02.96]My niece loves those books. 我的外甥女很喜欢看这些书 [00:04.16]- You're famous! - He's not as famous as you. - 你很出名啊! - 还是您更加出名 [00:07.24]Molly's not gonna believe I've actually met you. 莫丽一定不相

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-高校天后/青春舞会皇后

The streetcar turned onto a crowded, busy street. Lively music blared from restaurants and dance halls. We're in the French Quarter now, and you're thenext stop, the conductor said to Jack and Annie. Head down St. Peter Street toward the MississippiR

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Two documentaries told in two very different ways. First, All This Panic takes a fly-on-the-wall approach with its teenage subjects - no narration. And then God Knows Where I Am teases out its story as if it were a mystery novel.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Do you think its true? asked six-year-old Benny. The youngest Alden had his nose pressed up against the window of their rental car. Is there really a monster in Ogopogo Lake? His eyes were huge. You mean, Okanagan Lake, corrected twelve-year-old Jess

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 108 The Creature in Ogopogo La

Welcome back. 7:49. and first with George Clooney. Now, Cameron Diaz. Two of Hollywoods most eligible whom many thought would never get married are hitched. Cameron tied the knot last night to her rock-star fiance in a top secret wedding. Theres some

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

影片对白 Miranda: So... first of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table. Andy: But your table's full. Miranda: Stephen isn't coming. Andy: Oh, Stephen is... so I don't need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow? Miranda: Well, if you speak

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

By Cheng Xiaohong Washington, DC 30 January 2007 watch She Loves Me report A heart-warming love story set in Budapest during the 1930s was recently staged at Arena Stage in Washington D.C. Elaine Lu takes a look at the musical She Loves Me. The plot

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

今后,大家对贝克汉姆的称呼就不光是球星或者型男了,他多了一项头衔夜店老板。 David Beckham is a soccer star by trade, but apparently he also wants to add restaurant owner to his resume. He allegedly hopes to open a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I just can't stop the feeling, don't seem to go away. So if I hurt your feelings, don't blame it all on me. I just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say), And now they have to stay. So if I hurt your feelings (don't take it the wrong way), It's

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Connections are important, especially in business. Think of the adage it's not so much what you know, it's who you know. A new movie centers on a guy who takes that notion to extremes. It's called Norman: The Moderate Rise And Tr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Who is Aquaman? Well, the answer is more complicated than you might think. He is the star of a blockbuster film opening this week. But for most of his life, Aquaman has been strictly a D-list superhero, a benchwarmer, an also

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Ok, here is the clinic for you guys out there on the Dos and Donts of finding emotional joy and carnal fulfillment in its most primitive form, if you get my drift. This male wildebeest dashes up to this herd of females, oblivious to the fact that oth

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 20 May 2007 That pot-bellied, belligerent green ogre, his adoring ogre princess bride, their pals the wise-cracking donkey and swashbuckling Puss-In-Boots: they are all back together for yet another animated adventure from

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

Sharyn Alfonsi: You wanna a nice cozy evening at home with a romantic movie. Lets pick some good ones from David Edelstein ---- a critic for New York Magazine and contributor to CBS Sunday Morning, and with Entertainment Weeklys film critic ---- Lisa

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: The death last year of this musical great is no less shocking with the passage of time. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, POP LIFE) PRINCE: (Singing) Pop life, everybody needs a thrill. MARTIN: Prince's music is known and loved, though the man

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

With roughly one month to go until Election Day in the United States, the two major presidential campaigns are stepping up their attacks on each other. 目前距离11月4号美国选举日还有大约1个月的时间,两个政党的总统竞选班子

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月

According to China's Anti-drug Law, compulsory narcotics detoxification is one of the means to help drug users get rid of their addiction. The drug users will also be given a variety of useful coping skills during their 2-year period of rehabilitatio

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The beloved poet Mary Oliver has died. During her lifetime, Oliver accomplished something few poets ever do. She not only made a living writing poetry. She was also a bestseller. Her poems often explore the link between nature and

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月