[00:02.42]Whats for dinner? 晚餐吃什么? [00:20.46]Well, Avis said shed be here. Even if we were late. Avis说她会来车站接我们的 我们都迟到了 [00:24.98]Well, if shes not here, we can take a taxi. 如果她不来,我们就坐的士

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

Many students want to find friends on the Internet as a way of practicing their language skills and learning more about new cultures. Traditional pen pals were the primary source for such contacts, and students could write each other letters. With th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

After a turbulent summer, the N.B.A.s newest villain is finding peace and building an empire among the Bay Areas techies. 在一个骚乱的夏天之后,这位NBA最新的恶棍正在找寻安宁并在湾区一众科技巨头中建立自己的帝国。

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On tap for Lips and Ears. Simon has a secret. Halle has one too. Joel and Benji are rock and mad. But at who? Hi, Lips and Ears fans, I am Diane Macedo, in for Courtney Friel. Up top, Simon Cowell looks to be hiding something juicy from us all. Dorot

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Smart email use is all about common sense. By Eric Wilinski Just because e-mail is an everyday part of life in the office doesn't mean it's something you don't have to think carefully about. Sending or receiving ill-conceived or improper email via yo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mark: do you have internet in your room? Peter: sure, I am a total internet junkie, I can't survive without internet. M: really? What do you usually do online? P: well, there are a lot of things, like reading news, email, shopping, etc. but mostly I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

1. Where is Henry going this evening to pick up his wife? A. the train station B. the bus station C. the airport 2. What was Henry doing Friday night when his problems started? A. He was watching a game on TV with some pals. B. He was playing basketb

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Ok, here is the clinic for you guys out there on the Dos and Donts of finding emotional joy and carnal fulfillment in its most primitive form, if you get my drift. This male wildebeest dashes up to this herd of females, oblivious to the fact that ot

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

AS IT IS 2016-08-06 How Safe are U.S. Nuclear Weapons in Turkey? 美国存放土耳其的核武是否安全 Military and political experts are warning the United States against storing nuclear weapons in Turkey. Those experts say the recent attempt t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Police have arrested leading opposition politicians in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. Some analysts would say there's a chilly political wind blowing this winter across the Slavic core of the old Soviet Union. In Ukraine, one former minister is in jail

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura,我想问你些关于香港邮局的问题,嗯,或者说就是寄信。你多久写一次信?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Mural explores the fine line between heaven and hell, when a small false step in love may lead you to a different world. 电影《画壁》很好地找到了天堂与地狱之间的区别,情爱中哪怕只是走错一小步,都会有一念天堂,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Matt: An extremely competitive spirit of confidence and perhaps a little bit of hatred, those are just some of the guiding principles that help one guy from queens rise to the top of the advertising w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a le

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

英国说唱新星Tinie Tempah新单曲:Frisky Artist:Tinie Tempah Song:Frisky I just can't stop the feeling, don't seem to go away. So if I hurt your feelings, don't blame it all on me. I just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say), And

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Scientists have determined it's not advisable to hurry marriage. Get the scoop on the best age to be wed. 科学家们建议,结婚也不可以操之过急。现在,让我们对应该何时结婚来探个究竟吧。 We doubt you were shocked whe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Jerry Sandusky will spend at least 30 years behind bars. The former Penn State assistant football coach was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison Tuesday. The 68-year-old was convicted in June on 45 counts of child sexual abuse. 2. Campaign in Iowa T

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十月)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on Wordmaster: an example of how English teachers at one high school are trying to get students to keep the language of the Internet where it belongs. Jodi Schenck teaches at Rothberg Comprehensive High School in the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Howdy. I'm Adam Phillips, sitting in for Avi Arditti and Rosanne Skirble. For this week's Wordmaster, we go the rodeo. SPEAKER: Welcome to the Montana rodeo on a Saturday night! The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association is holding its national champ

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a le

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂