Pronouns Male: OK, you got your verbs, you got your nouns, and you got your pronouns. Then there are your 1) modifiers like your adjectives, adverbs and prepositions. Female: This half-hour, we’ll d

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

molecule-分子 monthly -每月的,每月一次的 monument -纪念碑,纪念馆 mood -心情,情绪 moreover-而且,此外 mosquito -蚊子 mostly -主要的,几乎全部的 motion -运动,动作,手势 motivate-激励,激发 motive -动机,动因 mount -登上,爬上 movie -电影,影片 mud-泥,泥浆 mu

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Volunteers Bring Music to Those in Need 志愿者把音乐带给那些需要帮助的人 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im -------------------June Simms. On the show today, we play music from newcomer Cassadee Pope. We also ans

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

听力题目: 7. (A). I felt fine until this morning. (B). Today I didnt know where my umbrella was . (C). This morning I couldnt find Bella. (D). I found my umbrella easily. 8. (A). Cheryl has many talents. (B). Cheryls experience is limited to th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

37. Even after the advent of widespread social media, a pyramid of production remains, with a small number of people uploading material, a slightly larger group commenting on or modifying that content, and a huge percentage remaining content to just

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

(THEME) ANNOUNCER: Im Doug Johnson with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell the story of a musician who led one of the most popular American bands during the nineteen thirties and forties. His name was Artie Shaw. Listen for a few

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

In an entrance examination of a conservatory,the teacher asked one boy,What is the most important physiological quality of a musician 在一次音乐学院的入学考试中,老师问一位应试的小伙子:音乐家最重要的生理素质是什

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

In Lebanon, Musician Helps Voices of Children Rise Above Poverty In the coming months, about 300 children across Lebanon will escape their daily struggles and learn to sing from an expert. Selim Sahab is an internationally celebrated Lebanese musicia

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(11月)

If we see someone in a wheelchair, we assume they cannot walk. 当我们看到有人坐在轮椅上,我们就认为他们不会走路。 It may be that they can walk three, four, five steps. That, to them, means they can walk. 或许,事实上他们

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

RAY SUAREZ: Get close enough to downtown Austin, Texas, and it's not hard to hear why it's called the live music capital of the world. Get a little closer, and the musicians themselves tell a quieter story. That's John Pointer on stage now at Antone'

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

商务合同是一种特殊的应用文体,重在记实,用词行文的一大特点就是准确与严谨。 一、酌情使用公文语惯用副词商务合同属于法律性公文,所以英译时,有些词语要用公文语词语、特别是酌

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是gifted。 Gifted, 是有天才、有天赋的意思。A gifted musician, 意思是天才音乐家。A gifted dancer, 意思是很有天赋的舞蹈家。Gifted children, 是指天才儿童。 美国的教育系统为智障儿

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Chinese composer wins top int'l musical award MOSCOW, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- Chinese composer and conductor Tan Dun received here on Saturday top musical award named after Russian musician Dmitri Shostakovich. Tan, as one of the most iconic contemporary

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The world's oldest Grammy winner, bluesman Pinetop Perkins, has died at the age of 97 in Austin, Texas. Representatives(众议院) for Perkins said he died in his sleep. Perkins won a Grammy in February for his traditional blues album Joined at t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: A musician who made a 10-hour long video of continuous white noise - indistinct electronic hissing - has said five copyright infringement claims have been made against him. Sebastian Tomczak, who is based in Australia, said he made th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Be creative, make new music, do art, invent things, science and technology... 要有创意、创作新的音乐、玩艺术、发明东西、科学、技术的...

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

More than 200 years ago, there was a little boy who learned to play a musical instrument at the age of three. It was called a clavier, which was an old-fashioned stringed instrument that also had a keyboard. By the time he was five, he was composing

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Lesson 5 eReport 第五课 英文札记 July 10 7月10日 Song Time! 欢唱时间! Welcome to the recording studio at Studio Classroom! 欢迎来到《空中英语教室》的录音室! We record many of our Song Times here. 我们的〈欢唱时间

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I didn't know this about you,cause I'm a big,I told you I'm a huge fan of the show backstage,but I'm shocked at how tall you are. 我不知道你的这一点 我在后台跟你说 我很喜欢这部剧 但你居然有这么高 It's unusual.Actually,w

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

11 The Carpenters Richard Carpenter: Karen and I were born in New Haven, Connecticut, uh, I in October of 1946 and Karen in March of 1950. My father had an 1)extensive and 2)eclectic collection of seventy-eights at the time. Really from the time I w

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(343) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇