AZUZ: An internationally famous musician suddenly passed away yesterday. The artist known as Prince, whose full name was Prince Rogers Nelson, died at his home in Minnesota. He was 57 years old. 国际知名的音乐家昨天突然去世。被称为内

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年6月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 钢琴之恋.The.Piano

When Rick Aggeler graduated from the famed Berklee College of Music in 2007, he had two career options: professional drummer or music teacher. He chose music teacher - with a mission. Aggeler, 25, discovered early on in life that music is magic. Musi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

BARBARA KLEIN: Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we remember the singer and actress Lena Horne. She helped break racial barriers by changing the way black women were represented in

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better. 当你专注把事情做好,或做得比原来更好,任何事情都可以创新。(John Updike) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

Appalachian Music Celebrates Modern Culture, Immigrant Past To me the difference between a violin, and a fiddle, is that a violin never had a beer spilled on it... That is the difference. Will Fanning laughs at his joke as he rocks on his chair outsi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

This is how I show my love. 这就是我示爱的方式 Made it in my mind because 只能在脑海中浮想联翩,因为 Blame it on my ADD baby 宝贝这都怪我注意力不集中 This is how an angel cries 天使在哭泣 Blame it on my sick pri

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

One of Cameroon's best known and most controversial musicians, Lapiro de Mbanga, is spending this year's fifth annual International Music Freedom Day at a Douala courthouse not far from his jail cell. Lapiro is citing wrongful imprisonment for a song

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

1. A group purported to be a new affiliate of the Islamic State is claiming responsibility for a deadly attack Thursday on a mosque in Saudi Arabia used by special security forces. 15 people were killed. 2. A man, already wanted for murder, is now th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(八)月

VOICE ONE: I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about Willis Conover. His voice is one of the most famous in the world. Conover's Voice of America radio program on jazz was o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(二)月

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. PHOEBE ZIMMERMAN: And Im Phoebe Zimmermann with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a very popular musical instrument. Listen and see if you can guess what it is. (MUSIC) STEVE EMBER: If you guessed i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: PEOPLE IN AMERICA, a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (MUSIC)He was one of the greatest saxophone players of all time. He wrote jazz music. He recorded new versions of popular songs. And, he helped make modern jaz

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Botti Taps Top Talent on 'Impressions' Botti is a generous musician. His guest lists have become legendary, and his new recording is no exception. Theres a pleasant duet with guitarist Leonardo Amuedo on Over The Rainbow. His interpretation of Randy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Iranian-American Musician Mixes Music Styles At home in Austin, Shafinury plays the Persian setar. Iranians love this music, but Shafinury says others are intrigued by it. Americans find it exotic, mysterious and interesting, but they can relate to i

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

George Wein changed the way Americans experience their music. The pioneering jazz musician and music producer launched the first Newport Jazz Festival in 1954. It was the first big outdoor music event of its kind and has spawned a host of other groun

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

By Greg Flakus New Orleans, LA 03 February 2006 watch New Orleans Jazz report New Orleans is known around the world as a birthplace of jazz. Hurricane Katrina scattered many of the city's musicians an

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

Concert pianist, Lee Hee-ah, was born in South Korea with severe physical impairments, but her disabilities have not stopped her from achieving her goals Nothing worth having is easy to get. That is especially true for one young South Korean woman, w

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

商务合同属于法律性公文,所以英译时,有些词语要用公文语词语、特别是酌情使用英语惯用的一套公文语副词,就会起到使译文结构严谨、逻辑严密、言

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

By Mike O'Sullivan Seattle 18 October 2007 A museum in Seattle highlights two distinct expressions of popular culture - pop music and science fiction. VOA's Mike O'Sullivan reports, the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum look at inno

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

A piano concert featuring a unique solo improvisation by French musician Philippe LOG was held recently in Beijing. The French Jazz artist said he was excited to face the challenge that comes with improvisation in a solo show, and was delighted to pa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台