20 Hot Technology Products at CES 2018 Each year, the Las Vegas consumer electronics show, or CES, is the place to be for examples of the latest developments in technology. The show this year is no different. So we have put together a list of some of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

It's not often a tomato is described as so sweet 'whenever people see it they just want to hug it' - but this was no ordinary piece of fruit. 一颗普通的番茄,尤其是在没有被切开的时候,形状很少能有爱到让人一见就想要拥

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Good morning from the CNN centre here in Atlanta, I'm Melissa Long. It's Wednesday, May 13th. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The father of a U.S soldier charged with killing fellow troops is criticizing the US Military. He says h

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

Good morning from the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Reggie Aqui. Thanks for checking in, here is what's happening Now In The News. President Obama set to lay out an ambitious yet expensive plan to overhaul the country's health care system. The Obama Ad

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(三)月

Authorities in Binghamton, New York say 14 people are dead, four others are listed in serious condition after an armed man walked into an immigration services center and opened fire today. Joseph Zikuski is chief of the Binghamton Police Department.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

President Barack Obama today moved to officially lift the Bush administration's restrictions on human embryonic stem cell research. The move reverses a 2001 directive from Mr. Obama's predecessor in the White House. At a signing ceremony in the East

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

From NPR News in Washington, I'm Jack Speer. The new US envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan told attendees at a Senate hearing today that while Pakistan faces an extremely difficult situation, the Muslim nation of 175 million people is not in danger

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

如今加班已经成为中国企业普遍存在的一种现象,加班让人厌烦,但又不得不顺从。不管你是三四线小城的忙活族,还是一线北上广深背负巨大生存压力的年轻人,是不是都觉得自己是一只加

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

In his State of the Union Address, President Obama made a big deal about manufacturing jobs as a central part of his economic vision for the country. Our first priority is making America a magnet for new jobs in manufacturing, he proclaimed. I suppor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

双语:别做码农,IT公司最短缺的是销售! 今年软件公司预计将保持45%的增长速度,因此,科技公司对于销售人才的需求只会继续增长,尤其是在硅谷。自去年以来,西海岸的销售岗职位空缺

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

音乐咖啡厅:Nadia Oh - Shake It 相关介绍:原名Nadia Oates的Nadia Oh,出名于她为两大王牌美剧绯闻女孩和丑女贝蒂唱作的2曲热门单曲Got Your Number和N.A.D.I.A. O.H.。充满电子气息的流行歌唱曲目俨然成为

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Who will succeed in buying Chrysler, the troubled carmaker in the United States? The competition is just getting started. Dieter Zetsche Dieter Zetsche, chairman of DaimlerChrysler, confirmed last we

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Most vaccines are designed with the same goal in mind. That is, to help the body's own defense system prevent a disease by producing antibodies against it. Antibodies are disease-fighting proteins. The

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. The competition between Microsoft and Google took a new turn on February first. Microsoft made a public offer to buy the Internet company Yahoo. Microsoft says the combined companies would be in a be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-12 Ken Bone: From Undecided Voter to Internet Hero 肯伯恩:从未决选民到互联网英雄 This is Whats Trending Today. 以下是今日热门话题 Forget the presidential candidate with his name in gold lettering on tall buildi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2016-08-26 US College Libraries in a Digital Age 美国大学图书馆走进数字时代 Many U-S colleges and universities are making big changes to their libraries. The schools are finding ways to serve students and to succeed in an increa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

1Not to us, O Lord , not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. 2Why do the nations say, Where is their God? 3Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him. 4But their idols are silver and gold, made by the h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

1I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? 2My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth. 3He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

10Hear what the Lord says to you, O house of Israel. 2This is what the Lord says: Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them. 3For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

It was known by all that he was a good scholar, and by all that he was respected. 所有人都知道他是一名好学生,都敬佩他。 His father and mother, brothers and sisters, came on the commencement day to hear him speak. 他父母和兄弟姐

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册