Airbus is now echoing earlier analysis from chief rival Boeing, saying China is expected to become the world's second largest aviation market by 2030 behind the United States. The plane maker is predicting the Asia-Pacific region will account for nea

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Bill Gates is still a big name for young entrepreneurs. But young go-getters have found new icons among people their own age. 对于年轻的企业家来说,比尔?盖茨仍然是一位了不起的大人物。但这些有能力且好进取的年轻人

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

A: Can I help you find something? B: I would like to buy a new fridge. A: Is there one in particular that you like? B: I was looking at this Kenmore refrigerator. A: Ah yes, that is a great refrigerator. B: What's so great about it? A: It's both affo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Conversation Two 23. A. Confident. B. Hesitant. C. Determined. D. Doubtful. 24. A. An export salesman working overseas. B. A trainee working through every branch. C. A production manager in a branch. D. A policy maker in the company. 25. A. Trainees

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

This business update is brought to you by Verizon Online DSL. Those tumbling oil prices may be coming to an end. The prices shot up today on Wall Street, and according to Oppenheimer oil analyst Fadel

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

Hello, I am Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. And here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. There are growing fears the ceasefire between Russia and Georgia may be more fragile than ever. Georgia's president says Russian troops

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(八)月

There are many great reasons to be a list maker. Being a list maker is actually the key to your success in meeting all your deadlines when you live a super busy life. Lists can give you a sense of calm and can even save you when it comes to organizin

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Anchor the rear hand, Diggle. Come on. 后手要稳,狄格尔,再来 Variable acceleration. 改变出手速度 Most fighters work at the same pace. 多数打手的出手速度都相同 You switch it up. You throw your opponent off his game. 你一改

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

ECONOMICS REPORT - U.S. Officials Study Chinese Offer for American Oil Company Unocal By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, July 15, 2005 I'm Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English Economics Report.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Steve Jobs asserted Apple Inc.'s command over the hottest market in computing and demonstrated his flair as high-tech's most celebrated(著名的,有声望的) pitchman. The Silicon Valley giant's chief executive, who took a medical leave of absence

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HELSINKI, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Nokia Corp.'s global market share of mobile phones shrank(收缩) by 4 percent in the 4th quarter of 2010, the world's largest mobile phone maker said Thursday. Nokia said in its 2010 annual report that its global market

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Cisco Systems Inc., the world 's biggest networking equipment maker, on Wednesday reported that its profit fell about 7.9 percent in the most recent quarter. In the company's fiscal 2012 first quarter ending on Oct.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was a year ago that index provider MSCI contemplated including Chinese domestic-listed A shares in its emerging market indices. The Chinese market was charging ahead, with the Shanghai Composite index peaking on June 12, two days after MSCI opted

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese machinery producer Zoomlion has purchased a rice field in Hunan to launch its mechanical farming project. Zoomlion officials have suggested they feel the agricultural sector is a new area of potential. The company signed a deal last year for

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. car maker Ford will invest nearly $1 billion to establish a new automobile plant in India. Ford is the latest in a series of foreign automakers that are seeking to take advantage of one of the worlds fastest growing passenger car markets. Fords

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Film maker Forman to receive lifetime achievement award

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Chinese home-appliance maker is looking to clinch its second big overseas takeover in two months with an offer for Kuka that values the German automation group at 4.6bn. 一家中国家用电器制造商正寻求敲定其两个月内第二笔大型海

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:王牌制作Timbaland最新单曲Morning After Dark Hello Mr. Mosley Im glad youre my maker My Loyalty lies in your hands, youre my breath taker Your body, your kiss is in unknown demand So take command, go Timbo I be the same when it

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

He has been spending time with 18-year-old model Hailey Baldwin for the past several months. 过去几个月他一直和18岁的模特海莉?鲍德温在一起。 But in the June/July issue of Seventeen, Justin Bieber said that he is looking for a gi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is starting a 1 billion yuan ($160 million) fund with SAIC Motor Corp., Chinas largest automaker, to develop a connected car that may go on sale next year. 阿里巴巴控股集团有限公司正在启动10亿元人民币(

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间