A: Did you hear on the news today about that ... uh ... murderer who was executed? B: I can't believe it. A: Yeah. That's the first time in ten years that they've used capital punishment. B: I just ca

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Luke -13 1Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2Jesus answered, Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke-10 1After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2He told them, The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke -8 1After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him, 2and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene)

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke-7 1When Jesus had finished saying all this in the hearing of the people, he entered Capernaum. 2There a centurion's servant, whom his master valued highly, was sick and about to die. 3The centurion heard of Jesus and sent some elders of the Jew

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Part One 听辨练习 A. 词辨音 Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear /u/ in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. 短语辨音 Write down the words you hear on the tape, then f

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Part One 句型推荐 1. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 2. I have a very big family. I've five brothers and sisters. 3. My parents have been married for over 20 years. 4. I'm the youngest in m

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Luke-3 1In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar--when Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and Traconitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene-- 2during the high priesthood

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke-2 1In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2(This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3And everyone went to his own town to register. 4So Jo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

TV: And that's why for our part of the investigation, New York's finest: Pizzerias that is. Kate: Do you believe the garbage they have on local news? Mike: Oh yeah, I know. Who was number two, was it Jessetti or Antonio? TV: Still ahead, Record snows

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Ben: See you later dad, I'm going to the movies with Kenny. Jason: Ben what did I tell you to do the last time you and I had a serious talk Ben: Hmm wait till I'm married. Jason: No!! Rake the leaves. Ben: Oh come on dad, Handy man Bob is guaranteed

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Claire发现Luke用她的电脑看黄色照片,扬言要好好教育Luke,Phil主动要求解决此事。Cameron总是无法拒绝帮助别人,这让Mitchell 不胜其烦。Luke 偷看了Haley的日记,而Haley却以为是Alex偷看的。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil 和Claire决定为Luke办个生日Party,Phil自作主张地操办了一切。生日会上,Manny还是得不到女孩们的青睐。Cameron装成小丑为Luke庆生,没想Phil对小丑有恐惧症。Haley因妒意放出了展览的蝎子,生

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Luke: Ok, now hold this down and be careful, it those to wires touch you can get a nasty shock. Mike: Ben. Ben: Yow. Mike: Hold this down for me. Ben: Sure, aww. Luke: Got it yeah. Mike: Alright, alright, look at that this one cable, three sets diffe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

为以防万一,Mitchell和Cameron为选定Lily备选监护人而多方出击。Claire对Luke过于旺盛的好奇心感到担心,她带着 Luke去做心理治疗。Luke没有太大的问题,但Phil却被Claire的无心之语所伤害,最重要

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil带着Luke到自家地下室探宝,虽然Phil心生恐惧,但为救儿子仍冒险进去。Manny不想参加学校派对,因为他不想坐过山车,Gloria设计要Manny直面恐惧。Lily突然开口叫妈咪,情绪低落的Mitchell 和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

文本: E: Hey, you. Are you heading home? A: Hey. Yeah. We can walk home together. E: Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date. A: With Zack? E: No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it's Luke. A: You're not sure who it's with? E: Well, I have

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Phil: Sorry about today, buddy. We'll try again next year, huh? Luke: Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever. Claire: What? Luke: I got a cast. Claire: You like the cast? Luke: I've always wanted one. After a few weeks, they start

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Claire: Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful, but I don't think that a parent can just force that. I think you just have to have faith that the kid's gonna find his own way. Besides, Luke already is the best at something... Being my

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Alex: Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? Haley: You know what's even nerdier than fencing? Knowing when it began. Luke: I don't think you're a nerd, Alex. Alex: Shut up, dork. Jay: All right! That's my boy! Mitchell: Would this

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音