Luke -11 1One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples. 2He said to them, When you pray, say: 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke -9 1When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3He told them: Take nothing for the journey--

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Jason: I hate psychiatric conventions, Maggie. Bad food, boring speeches, three days of hell. Come with me; we'll have a blast. Maggie: As madcap as you make it sound, I can't. Jason: Mmmmm Maggie: Oh, honey, you're just upset because the program com

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Public Announcement: Attention people; those interested in testifying at Nurse Downer's parole hearing should report to the office. Have a nice day. Luke: All right, there she is. The time to strike is now. Ben: Nothing weird hanging out of my nose?

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Isnt this nice? Luke asked, apparently not upset at her lack ofenthusiasm. Just turn a key and press a button on the dashboardand the car starts. No cranking a handle, no hoping the darneddonk catches before a mans exhausted. This is the life, Meghan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

[00:02.64]Yadda, yadda, yadda. Yadda, yadda, yadda(犹太语) [00:04.68]Look, let's get down to brass tacks, okay? 我们从实质问题开始吧 [00:06.96]First, the couple. Any special requests? 首先, 两位新人有什么特殊要求吗? [00:08.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-一个美国新娘的自白

There is a lovely dog in Lukes house. The family has raised it for two years. One day, when Luke walks his dog in the evening, the dog runs away and then misses. Luke is very panic, because he worries about the dog will be caught by the bad guys. The

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Luke -5 1One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, with the people crowding around him and listening to the word of God, 2he saw at the water's edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. 3He got into one

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

为了教训Luke没有责任心,Phil偷走了他刚买给Luke的自行车,不过当他为美女邻居开完门后,他发现他骑走的自行车丢了,回到家的Phil却发现Luke根本没丢车。Mitchell 和Cameron带着Lily参加了一个儿

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Jay对Manny打败击剑对手感到自豪,Mitchell对父亲从未为他感到自豪而耿耿于怀。Phil和Claire 对于几个孩子没有长处感到发愁,Phil却突然发现了Luke的长处。Manny不想与女孩子进行决赛,被Jay 和Gl

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Hey! Hey! [Luke:] That's what I like about you You hold me tight Tell me I'm the only one Wanna come over tonight? Yeah [Michael:] Keep on whispering in my ear Tell me all the things that I wanna hear 'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you [C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Nurse: For 2 months he's been lying here in a coma helpless. What are his chances doctor? Doctor: Not good. Nurse: We're still trying to locate his family. Doctor: Seeing him like this it just makes me realize I love you Deanndra. Director: And cut!!

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

文本: Phil:Um,I just,uh-I just want to say Im sorry.I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing.Your mom sort of thought it was yours,and I should have stopped it,but I didnt. Luke:So what was the picture of? Phil:Well,it was a woman

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

邻居Walt过世,但令Phil和Claire更担心的是Luke的毫无反应。Jay与Cameron 的父亲Merle一起吃晚餐,两人互不待见。Phil想到过去可能冷落了Alex,于是特意带着她到处制造回忆。Manny在Haley的Party上充当

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil被同僚使阴招抢了生意,为夺回生意,Phil联合Luke演了一出好戏。Manny邀请极具人气的同学Griffin到家玩,Jay以为Griffin是冲着他来的,其实Griffin对Gloria更感兴趣。Cameron重逢旧时搭档,不过C

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Luke和 Manny妒忌Lily受到全家人的疼爱,于是设计圈套想令Lily闯祸,但Cameron先掉入圈套受伤,不过受伤的他其实另有打算。而Mitchell不经意间则是给了Jay一个重大的打击。Phil得知Haley已有性生活

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Cameron不小心得罪了Gloria,他想着怎么样才能让Gloria忘掉这些和他做朋友。Mitchell和Jay的例行父子天文约会被Manny的加入而打破,并且Manny总对Mitchell出言不逊。Claire 和Phil 在Luke教育上各有分歧,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Phil邀请前女友Denise来家里做客,Claire 查出Phil曾一脚踩两船,而Alex则骗Luke他是Denise 所生。Jay误把Manny的宠物乌龟Shel弄死,Manny为Shel办了一场追悼会。Mitchell总被老板叫去加班,愤怒之下Mitch

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

1 Introduction A Americans are very mobile, and travel is very popular for many people. In America, when people take a vacation, they often drive a car. Some families travel far within their home state once a year during vacations. Some would even go

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

文本; Tanya: All right. Let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave. Luke: It feels so weird. What does it eat? Tanya: Oh, just little-boy brains. Alex: Well, at least Luke's got nothing to worry about. Dylan: Is there mayo in this? Haley: No

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音